I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 4:09am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to bring back a dead thread:

Troy is a good fighter. They just like to pit him up with guys who have way more experience than him. It'lll even out later, I'm sure. He works hard and is ambitious, I'm sure he'll do fine.

It's funny though, Tosh does "moore's karate" and started BJJ not too long ago. He used to be a skinny little guy, until he roided up... at least that's what I hear from the Moore's people.

They should put troy with someone in his own class or at least close to it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 9:35am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw Tosh many years ago in his first fight. He's not all that much bigger. I like Troy. Aside from the talking he does on the internet he's actually quite a humble guy. I've offered to work with him several times.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What did he say? He trains enough on his own. Personally, I think he needs to slow down and take a check of his schools. I seriously haven't seen him in months. I think you've probably seen him more than I have and you like 3 hours away. :-p

I need to find a reliable new teacher to take me in as a ward/student. I'm not done learning yet!

Also, I think Tosh is kind of a dick. He broke into Troy's clovis school and took a few things, kind of like how frat boys break into other frats to take stupid stuff. How freaking retarded? It cost like $90 to get the lock replaced.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 1:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well like I said I'm looking for somebody to run my TKD program and we have a MMA program you could be doing right now plus I have direct connections to a 6th degree for purposes of promotion and continued TKD learning.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 1:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm... I think I might come down in a few weekends to check it out. SLO isn't that far from Fresno.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 1:30pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *slaps forehead,
    I'll PM you, I dont' really live in SLO

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 1:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha. okay.

I found a weakness in the impregnable (not unlike his female cohorts!) Omega!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2005 11:54pm

Style: Moores Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Actually most who watched thought he was out classed but faired well anyway.

That fight was suppose to happen before Tosh fought levins. Troy thought he could beat Tosh and Tosh finally got his chance to shut him up. Im sure he faired well but 1.35 in the first. coming off a loss to levins and a broken nose Shifu Cook had done well in the cage.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2005 12:00am

Style: Moores Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Sorry to bring back a dead thread:

Troy is a good fighter. They just like to pit him up with guys who have way more experience than him. It'lll even out later, I'm sure. He works hard and is ambitious, I'm sure he'll do fine.

It's funny though, Tosh does "moore's karate" and started BJJ not too long ago. He used to be a skinny little guy, until he roided up... at least that's what I hear from the Moore's people.

They should put troy with someone in his own class or at least close to it.
    Here you go again talking out your ass. YOU dont even know what your saying.
    What school was that again you went into and kicked, (what was that 4 black belts or was it 3 black belts and a head instructor, or maybe 3 black belts and a brown belt.) Right and Shifu Cook looks no different now than when I first saw him two yrs ago. Troy trash talked Tosh up until this fight. Troy asked for the fight and finally got it. its not that they matched them up, its because troy called tosh out.

Who where those black belts again....... Im sorry I have never seen a Brown Belt armor up.... Who was that as well.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/21/2005 3:20pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastApprentice
    Here you go again talking out your ass. YOU dont even know what your saying.
    What school was that again you went into and kicked, (what was that 4 black belts or was it 3 black belts and a head instructor, or maybe 3 black belts and a brown belt.) Right and Shifu Cook looks no different now than when I first saw him two yrs ago. Troy trash talked Tosh up until this fight. Troy asked for the fight and finally got it. its not that they matched them up, its because troy called tosh out.

Who where those black belts again....... Im sorry I have never seen a Brown Belt armor up.... Who was that as well.
    Dude, where the **** have you been? I thought you just stopped posting all together...
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast