3/24/2003 10:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    High school student is charged with pulling knife on classmate

By vincent todaro

2-14-2002

SPOTSWOOD — A 15-year-old student at Spotswood High School was arrested after he allegedly used a knife to threaten harm to another student. The name of the juvenile suspect, who resides in Spotswood, was not released because of his age. The victim, who was not injured, is 14 years old and lives in Milltown.

Police said the boys were in graphic arts class around 11 a.m. Jan. 30 when the 15-year-old suspect was allegedly demonstrating his "knowledge" of martial arts pressure points, or areas of the body that are said to trigger serious injury if attacked in a certain way. Spotswood Patrolman Brian Keenan, who investigated the matter, noted however that the suspect did not have an accurate knowledge of the martial arts techniques.

The suspect was first demonstrating the pressure points to a friend of his, but then turned toward the eventual victim and wanted to perform the pressure point attacks on him. He allegedly claimed they would kill or paralyze the boy, police said. The victim then made a comment to the suspect, who allegedly retaliated by shoving him. Police said the suspect then pulled out a 4-inch bifold knife, placed it on the victim’s neck, and said, "You don’t know how far I’ll go."

Keenan said the classroom teacher was unaware of the alleged incident as it happened, and it was not until afterward that it was reported. The incident was brought to the attention of another staff member at the school, who then told the vice principal. Police were called about 30 to 45 minutes after the alleged incident took place. "They brought it to the vice principal, who then called the police," Keenan said. Keenan said he and another patrolman arrested the suspect at the school shortly thereafter and charged him with terroristic threats, harassment, disorderly conduct and aggravated assault with a weapon. The boy was also charged with possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and the unlawful possession of a weapon.

Keenan said the suspect was then taken to the Middlesex County Juvenile Detention Center. "The suspect didn’t like this kid for whatever reason," Keenan said. The details of the case were determined from statements of students and teachers, he said. A court will decide if the boy is tried as a juvenile or an adult, he said. "As for violence in schools, we have a zero-tolerance policy for those types of things," Keenan said. "We work with the school to take care of those kinds of things immediately."

http://ebs.gmnews.com/News/2002/0214/Front_page/020.html

Edited by - Kungfoolss on March 29 2003 21:09:29
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/25/2003 9:22pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unruly soccor fan getting beaten up by french stylist

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=testing12345703&msg=562.1
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 12:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man jailed for life for murdering stepdaughter

Stuff.co.nz, New Zealand

27 March 2003

A man was today found guilty of murdering his 12-year-old stepdaughter at their Hamilton home last year. In the High Court at Hamilton, a jury of five women and seven men took just two hours to return a guilty verdict against Darran Paul Mackness, 35. Justice Venning sentenced Mackness to life imprisonment.

Kelly Paula Gush, a student at Hamilton's Fairfield Intermediate School, died in Auckland's Starship Hospital on August 4 last year, the day after suffering massive head injuries when Mackness kicked her. The court was told that on the evening of August 3 last year, Ms Kelly's mother Karen Paget cooked dinner for Kelly and her sister Kylie, but Kelly was sick after taking a couple of bites. Mackness got angry accusing her of doing it on purpose.

Ms Paget took Kelly to the bathroom to clean her up but as she dried her off, Mackness kicked Kelly twice in the head using a martial arts-type move.

About 11.30pm that night, Ms Paget heard a "bang thump thump", coming from Kelly's room and found her lying on the floor convulsing. A consultant at Auckland's Starship Hospital, John Andrews, said Kelly's body was covered in bruises, her brain was so severely swollen that blood flow had been cut off to part of it, and the left ear lobe had died. He concluded the injuries were as a result of severe blunt force trauma. Ms Paget told the court that Mackness had confessed he killed Kelly, saying "I know I killed your daughter but I didn't mean to do it."

Detective Sergeant Evan Billington told the court that Mackness admitted to him in stairwell of Hamilton District Court on the day he was charged, that he kicked Kelly but did not mean to kill her. He said that Mackness told him: "I wanted to stop her standing in the vomit."

http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2361366a11,00.html

Edited by - Kungfoolss on March 29 2003 21:13:28

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 12:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial art expert arrested

April 18, 2002, Chandigarh, India

A martial art expert who had been allegedly sending people to countries like Korea and Greece basing their visits on fraudulent sports activities was arrested by the Chandigarh Police here this evening. Rajan Vaid (32), had send two batches each of illegal immigrants to Korea and Greece, respectively, police sources said.

The police after arresting him claimed to recover 14 passports from his possession. He had collected Rs 50,000 each as advance from 14 persons while promising them to sent to western countries.

The police sources said his background was very shady. A few year ago he had floated an agro-based company in collaboration with one Harsimaran in NAC, Manimajra. They had allegedly decamped with Rs 9.50 lakh of investors. He was arrested and the case is pending in a local court. The court had asked Rajan to deposit his passport which he did. Later on in July 2001, in connivance with some employee he managed to get his passport.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020419/cth1.htm#25

Edited by - Kungfoolss on March 29 2003 21:15:03

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 1:31am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Police News

Intoxicated man allegedly stumbles in middle of Judd Road

Police Reports March 27, 2003

DRUG POSSESSION and disorderly conduct were the charges March 20 against Edward Pantoja, 29, of Charles Street, Bridgeport.
    According to the police report, Pantoja was seen stumbling and performing karate toward vehicles in the middle of Judd Road.

When police arrived, he had difficulty standing, and admitted he had been drinking and smoking marijuana, according to reports. A cigarette found in Pantoja's pocket tested positive for marijuana, police said. Police charged him with possession of less than four ounces of marijuana and disorderly conduct. He was released on a promise to appear (PTA) in court March 31.

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 2:37am

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "According to the police report, Pantoja was seen stumbling and performing karate toward vehicles in the middle of Judd Road. "

LOL

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 1:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MARTIAL ARTS DEMO GOES AWRY

BAYONNE, NJ—Aarti Rishi, a 20-year-old black-belt karateka, lost her left eye while performing a stunt in which a student fired an arrow at her and she was to catch it in midair. Instead of going as planned, the arrow deflected off her arm and went into her eye. The accident occurred here at the Central Dojo while Rishi was in charge during the owner’s absence.

Little could be done for Rishi even after medical personnel arrived because her eye had come out of its socket, said H. Mickey McCabe, the director of emergency medical services for McCabe Ambulance. The Bayonne Police confiscated the bow and arrow as evidence, but no criminal charges were filed against the student who fired the arrow or against the school.

http://w3.blackbeltmag.com/buzzline/view.asp?article=277

Edited by - Kungfoolss on March 29 2003 21:25:40

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 3:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wife cuts off ear of husband in Iran

Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 2002 IranMania.com

TEHRAN, Nov 16 (AFP) - An Iranian man who gave his martial arts-enthusiast wife an ear-bending over her tardy homecoming was given a brutal response when she lopped off his ear with a knife, reports said Saturday.

"My wife is a judo enthusiast and loves to go out into the streets and beat up young men. All the boys in our neighbourhood are afraid of her," her husband was quoted as saying by the Entekhab newspaper. "One night she came home late and I angrily asked her to explain the reason why she was out late. She suddenly took out a knife from her pocket and cut off one of my ears," added the victim, whose name was not given.

The paper said the woman, who it only identified by her local nickname of "Zahra commando", was now facing charges in a Tehran court. But it said she was unrepentant. "My husband is a very inquisitive person. I wanted to give him a lesson, so that's why I cut his ear," she told the paper.

http://www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/Default.asp?NewsCode=13002&NewsKind=CurrentAff airs

Edited by - Kungfoolss on March 29 2003 21:20:06

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 5:30pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "My wife is a judo enthusiast and loves to go out into the streets and beat up young men. All the boys in our neighbourhood are afraid of her," her husband was quoted as saying by the Entekhab newspaper. "One night she came home late and I angrily asked her to explain the reason why she was out late. She suddenly took out a knife from her pocket and cut off one of my ears," added the victim, whose name was not given.
    Hands down, the funniest thing ever posted. I applaud loudly (clapping).

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    3/29/2003 9:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol at the pic.

With the schizoprhenic it just shows the treat ment isn;t effective a lot of the time.

lol JKD, that;s pretty...er not funny :D

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast