I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Orangeville, CA. Nov. 2000.

A sheriff deputy is forced to shoot a 21-year-old man wielding a samurai sword. The disturbed individual stood in the middle of the snowy road flexing his muscles and licking the sword until he tried to break into nearby homes and was stopped with lethal force.

(source: WKOVR Sacramento).
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    King County, Washington. Mar. 1984.

An evicted tenant stabs King County Police Detective Michael L. Raburn to death with a samurai sword. Detective Raburn was assigned to civil division and was in the process of evicting a renter when the occupant of the apartment attacked him with a sword. He died instantly. The officer's murder was followed by a 17 hour-standoff. It ended when officers shot the attacker 21 times.

(source: Historylink.org).
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:36pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spring Hill, Fla. Mar. 2002.

An argument between two handicapped men over a hospital parking space escalated when one man whipped out a sword, prompting the other to pull out a gun. Lee Damron, 48, was arrested for aggravated assault on March 13 for his bizarre and menacing behavior, authorities said. Eyewitnesses in the crowded parking lot of Oak Hill Hospital told police that at about 3 p.m., Damron pulled near a disabled parking space, which was partially blocked by another car. Richard Cavalier, 59, the driver of the other car, had an appointment and had partly pulled into the space so that he and his wife could get his wheelchair out.

Cavalier indicated to Damron that he planned to park in the spot, but Damron kept honking and eventually took the spot anyway. Profanities were exchanged, followed by Damron stepping out of the car, holding onto a black cane with a golden snake head. Bystanders looked on with amazement as Damron then unsheathed a sword from the cane and proceeded to approach Cavalier. Cavalier immediately pulled out a 9mm handgun from the car and raised it slowly. Damron turned and ran through the hospital's sliding doors. Police were called, and Damron was arrested minutes later. Cavalier was not charged because he had a permit to carry a concealed weapon, authorities said.

(CourtTV.com).

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those who live by the sword…get shot by those who don't-

When ne'er-do-well Joey Wayne Fuller, 21, armed himself with a sword and a flashlight and then broke into a Lebanon, Alabama, woman's home, he was unaware he was about to come face-to-face with the homeowner-and his Maker. After Fuller repeatedly stabbed the resident, she fired two shots, striking him once in the stomach.

Fuller and his accomplice, waiting in a car outside, continued the assault by attempting to run down the fleeing woman who let two more shots ring out. Police later found Fuller dead in the lookout's vehicle.

(Sand Mountain Reporter, Albertville, AL, 9/21/99)

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:42pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cincinnati, OH. Dec. 1996.

When a man is reported to be wielding a a Civil War sword in a neighborhood, police race to the scene. Several cruisers and a sizable contingent of heavily-armed, highly-trained law enforcement personnel surround the man and secure the area. For the better part of an hour, officers are held at bay.

They then declared the man a threat to public safety and four officers fire, all hitting their target. The suspect was later admitted to the hospital in serious condition. A police review exonerated the four officers who wounded the man.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crystal River, FL, Sep. 2000.

A man entered Crazy Dave's pawnshop to pick up a purchased handgun, but after a disagreement over the purchase, ended up at the front counter stabbing the owner in the midsection with a three-foot ninja sword. The victim, wounded, retreated to the rear of the sword, retrieved a handgun and shot several times, eventually hitting his attacker in the head. The victim recovered.

(St. Petersburg Times, published September 27, 2000).

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seattle, WA. Feb. 2002.

After a brief vehicle pursuit, a suspect driver gets out and runs away. During the foot chase through several yards, he's cornered and begins to brandish a sword at officers. As he raises his sword and moves towards them, four officers shoot him. He dies as a result of his wounds.

(source: Seattle Press).

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seattle, WA. Feb. 2002.

Following a wild foot chase in the University District, police fatally shoot a homeless man who lunged at them with a wakizashi short sword after a taser blast fails to stop him.

(source: Seattle Times).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12