I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Palm Bay, Florida, March 2002.

Police officers shot and killed a man who was armed with a sword at the Palm Bay Club Apartments. Robert George Frazier was hit twice in the chest as he approached an officer with a 3-foot-long Samurai sword.

(Florida Today, March 2002).

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Santa Fe, New Mexico. Nov. 2002.

A sword-wielding man who was shot three times in front of his home by a Santa Fe County sheriff's deputy (twice in the arms and once in the lower abdomen with a 45-caliber handgun) after he charged toward officers in a threatening manner with a nearly 3-foot samurai sword.

(Santa Fe New Mexican).
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Toledo, OH. Nov. 2002.

Acting in self-defense, three police officers shot a man six times for charging them with a three-foot sword during a domestic dispute with his mother.

(www.wtol.com).

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:22pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gainesville, Florida. March 2002.

Following a high-speed chase and intoxicated 19-year-old man was shot and killed by a sheriff's deputy after he advanced on the deputy wielding a samurai sword.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:23pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    St. Paul, Minn. Sep. 2002.

Police shot and killed a 19-year-old, 6'6" man after he attacked an officer with a samurai-style sword while being handcuffed. The officer, a 15-year veteran, was stabbed at least twice with the sword and suffered cuts on the biceps and a punctured lung. His wounds were not considered life threatening.

The suspect died from multiple gunshot wounds from two other officers.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Queensland, Australia. July 2002.

One police officer was left seriously injured, a further eight in shock and five police vehicles badly damaged when a Samurai-sword wielding thug went on the rampage. After an eight hour stand-off a 34-year-old man had slashed two officers, nearly severing part of the hand of one, while another suffered cuts to his arm, before being shot dead. Officers tried to disarm the man using capsicum spray, shields, a police dog and special ammunition called "bean bag rounds", designed to hit the body without exploding.

Despite being hit by a number of rounds, the sword-wielding man kept up his attack and was finally shot dead.

(source: smh.com.au)

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Parkland, WA. June 2001.

With a samurai sword gripped firmly in two hands, police say Herbert Roland took a batter's stance, cocked back the 2 1/2-foot blade and prepared to swing at the sheriff's officer standing 4 feet away. Three bullets fired from the officer's .45-caliber sidearm disagreed with the attempt and the 56-year-old former Marine, died at the scene.

(Seattle Post-Intelligencer).

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Liverpool, UK. July 2001.

A 37-year-old schizophrenic man wearing pajamas was shot dead by police while wielding a samurai sword after he refused to drop the blade he was waving at them.

(source: The Guardian).

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Toronto, Canada. Apr. 2001.

Nine banana-sized rubber bullets fired from a high-powered gun and five cans of pepper spray were not enough to subdue a Toronto area man who confronted police with a samurai sword and began swinging it wildly. Officers were able to arrest him only when he dropped the weapon, apparently having tired himself out. "He could have been shot if the tactical unit didn't get there that fast," said a spokesman for the police. Police did not know what kept 30-year-old Ucal Ray Lauzon going, allowing him to withstand being hit by nine, six-inch rounds from an Arwen anti-riot gun and blasts of highly concentrated cayenne pepper. The perpetrator stands 5-foot-7 and weighs 130 pounds. He suffered what police described as minor bruising and declined treatment at a hospital.

The incident began when the suspect got into an argument with an associate. The dispute ended when he removed the samurai sword, which had a 40-inch blade, from the wall and allegedly began threatening his friend with it. When he left the apartment on a bicycle, his friend called police. An officer on patrol spotted him and when he approached him, he allegedly began swinging the sword in a threatening way. When the officer pulled out his handgun, he fled on his bicycle. He was eventually apprehended a second time by specially trained and heavily armed members of the Peel police tactical unit a short distance away.

(source: National Post).

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/24/2003 1:31pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Louisville, KT. Apr. 2001.

A man was shot by a police officer during a gathering at secluded wooded bonfire after refusing to put down a "samurai-style" sword as he advanced toward the officer who arrived to investigate the gathering.

(Louisville, Courier-Journal News).
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast