222361 Bullies, 4895 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 201 to 210 of 322
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 2223242531 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. BoardHitBack is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 8:44am


     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    First Angelo, please stop triple posting everything, its REALLY annoying.

    Second, Angelo is legit. His final fanasty LARPing roomate isn't however Angelo been studying Martial Arts for a long time and one of the very few people up in Binghamton that will do Full Contact stirking. He is very good at it.
    Fair play, I mistook him for the bitch you ran out of there- as he came on the thread claiming he hadn't been, so I made the natural assumption..

    Still Angelo is a douche.
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

    I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

    Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.
      #201
  2. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,045

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 8:59am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All good. That'll just be his Bullshido welcome. Honestly that pretty tame. Angelo got thick skin, he won't go crying cause same guy on the net called him gay.


    Angelo club is still going just with out campus support, he lost campus support cause his club was Karate and not Washin Ryu crap. No Point Sparring, Full Contact Kickboxing (Bare Knuckle). And they really hit each other. That made the campus nervous and asked him to tone is down to point sparring and kata. He took the clubout of clubsport cause he woun't become bullshido. I got alot of respect for Angelo, his rommate is a completely different manner.

    FF7 Samurai LARPer
      #202
  3. BoardHitBack is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 9:03am


     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kagekaze, I found this book on sale recently and meant to post here a few days ago but forgot.

    Anyway is the author of this book the same guy- Name:  bullshido.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  6.6 KB

    Here's the blurb that went with it at the site I found it (www.playwell.co.uk)

    A Way To Victory - Book
    By Hidy Ochiai. Master Hidy Ochiai provides a vibrant and accessible translation of Musashi's text and annotations that clarify its lessons for today's reader. Ochiai's commentaries at the end of each 5 volumes aid the reader in applying Musashi's guidance to martial arts strategy and practice as well as the challenges of everyday life. Book contains 162 pages.


    Price: £24.99
    EDIT: Awesome article BTW- tho you are too nice a guy by the sounds of it. Kudos for stamping out BS in Bing.
    Last edited by BoardHitBack; 5/09/2006 9:15am at .
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

    I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

    Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.
      #203
  4. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,045

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 9:09am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know Ochiai is pushlished, however I never saw that one. Its just a tranlsation of Mushai's work with some of his toughts on it. Nothing special.
      #204
  5. BoardHitBack is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 9:17am


     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For $46.57 it ought to be pretty fucking special.
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

    I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

    Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.
      #205
  6. DarkShaolin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 10:23am


     Style: Japanese ketsugen Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew I would stumble onto you, whatís up Bryant. Ya, and I posted everything twice on prepuce, what can I say Iím an asshole like that. I really donít care what people have said, Honestly, I would a lot of it funny and was laughing my ass off all night long with some of the comments I was getting back. Why the hell am I going to get offended to Internet talk. Thatís why I said and I still do, if anyone wants to train, we will train. If you can teach me something Iím done. I even said, Rank for rank seeing that people wanted to jump the run and start talking. Another thing I noticed that thereís a lot of on this site. There are a lot of people claiming that one style is superior over another. There are NO superior style. It is all based on how you train and teach that style. If you train and teach weak youíre going to have a weak style that will eventually die. This is based off of not training and teaching the right way. And as it is as Bruce Lee said, style is a cartelization, and it is limited. There should not be any kind of limitation in the Martial Way, and at is what I leave the MARTIAL WAY!!! I really think all the **** talking overall including this and other issue should be eliminated. It is counterproductive to the Martial Arts/Way as a whole. As for anyone else that whish to keep with the **** talk, I donít care. Thereís nothing you can say thatís going to offend me. At the end of the day, itís all just talk with no action, and Iím a man of action. So once gain, itís on the table. Sorry for the spelling, I know I have been killing people with it. I really suck with spelling.
      #206
  7. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,045

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 10:55am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    EDIT: Awesome article BTW- tho you are too nice a guy by the sounds of it. Kudos for stamping out BS in Bing.
    Ha! Someone said that to be yesterday. Honestly , I think I'm kinda mean cause I like hitting people.
      #207
  8. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,045

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 11:00am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShaolin
    I knew I would stumble onto you, whatís up Bryant. Ya, and I posted everything twice on prepuce, what can I say Iím an asshole like that. I really donít care what people have said, Honestly, I would a lot of it funny and was laughing my ass off all night long with some of the comments I was getting back. Why the hell am I going to get offended to Internet talk. Thatís why I said and I still do, if anyone wants to train, we will train. If you can teach me something Iím done. I even said, Rank for rank seeing that people wanted to jump the run and start talking. Another thing I noticed that thereís a lot of on this site. There are a lot of people claiming that one style is superior over another. There are NO superior style. It is all based on how you train and teach that style. If you train and teach weak youíre going to have a weak style that will eventually die. This is based off of not training and teaching the right way. And as it is as Bruce Lee said, style is a cartelization, and it is limited. There should not be any kind of limitation in the Martial Way, and at is what I leave the MARTIAL WAY!!! I really think all the **** talking overall including this and other issue should be eliminated. It is counterproductive to the Martial Arts/Way as a whole. As for anyone else that whish to keep with the **** talk, I donít care. Thereís nothing you can say thatís going to offend me. At the end of the day, itís all just talk with no action, and Iím a man of action. So once gain, itís on the table. Sorry for the spelling, I know I have been killing people with it. I really suck with spelling.
    Not much Angelo. As for style superiority there ARE some style inherently better then others. For example, Mauy Thai > Washin Ryu. Orginally, if you made a style/school and you sucked either all your students would die in battle or someone would challenge you and take you school. Nowadays, people hide behind lawsuits and the law. Schools like Washin Ryu have never been tested outside their point sparring system. Hence they probably suck ass.

    I know you were posted double on purpose. It was just that was annoying :)

    Say hi to my favorite Samurai. And tell him the 9mm in my sig > his crappy sword.
      #208
  9. DarkShaolin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 11:05am


     Style: Japanese ketsugen Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see your point, However, I still think if thought and train the right away anything can be usful. It would come down to who is better trained. But I see your point also. Just not to start another issue with him, I'm not even going to tell him that and hope he does not find it on his own. If he does, O Boy that's going to be another Net War!!!
    Later
      #209
  10. Plasma is online now
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,045

    Posted On:
    5/09/2006 11:10am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShaolin
    I'm not even going to tell him that and hope he does not find it on his own. If he does, O Boy that's going to be another Net War!!!
    Net War?

    I thought I was going to cut me in half with his "demon killer." Did he tone it down to a net war?
      #210

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.