Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 7:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "No matter how you may excel in the art of Karate, and in your scholastic

endeavors, nothing is more important than your behavior and your humanity as

observed in daily life." - Teijunsoku (aka Nago Oyakata), an Okinawan scholar

Take that and reflect. Whatever anyone thinks of Washin Ryu - there have been people to defend it and to attack it. The arguement is over because obviously non-Washin Ryu information has leaked in and its really not about what its supposed to be about. Probably my fault, but i just dont care. I hate it. StevenI loves it. I never actually jumped at someones family with private information, and they did. Congrats on your shutting me up without proving me wrong.

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 7:58pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop reading what is not there so you can attempt to take the moral high ground when you are a cowardly ****. You are lecturing people on their behaviour whilst being a whiny bitch and having not the balls to deal with the people you know up front with them. Nobody jumped you with family information out of malice. Someone who was your friend fucked up and didn't think about what he was doing. The mountain you built of a molehill then followed. You made the thread about yourself and your personal run-ins with the students. Grow a pair, you fucking twat. Either that or seek the help you clearly, desperately need you delusional fuckwit.

Pathetic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 3:08am

Style: Japanese ketsugen Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amituofo!!!
    I would like to start out with my spelling sucks so exact a mistake or two when it comes to this. I go by many names depending on how you know me, some are: Shaolin, Harley, Demon, Beast, Stone … I am a Collage student at SUNY Binghamton University. At one time I run Martial Arts Club at of this University. I stopped teaching on Campus for one reason and one reason only, I will not “pussify” The way I teach for anyone; all the Buddha’s know that there are enough Clubs on Camps that teach in this “pussified” manner. I was not touch in this manner so I will not teach in this manner; I will teach in the old ways I as was taught and so many before me.
    Just for the record No one “Kicked my Club out” I left on my own terms and I still teach out of my home as a privet club to whomever wants to learn and the same holds true for the Samurai Sward Club. Both the Ketsugen Worriors Club and the Samurai Sward Club WILL NEVER TEACH IN A PUSSIFIED MANNER THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS THAT I LEFT CLUB SPORTS AND PULLED MY CLUB COMPLETELY OUT OF THE CAMPUS.
    As for as my club being to hard goes well; it is not my fault that some of the other clubs do not teach the proper way. I do not need as many students as others have, I would be perfectly content with one dedicated student that is willing to give me one hundred and ten present and beyond just as I will as a teacher. Let me say this now I do not teach Martial Sport I teach the Martial Arts/Way. This means the Club teaches for REAL LIFE situations, it also teaches you to be one with your mind, body and spirit. This is a life styles, a way of being, and if you don’t want that then go to one of the “pussified” Clubs.
    I also know that my rank and linage as been question. Well, it is a fact that those who have questioned this have gotten there asses handed to themselves be myself or one of my students. However if you want to know fine by me, here it is. I have been practicing Martial Artist since the insistent age of two. My Father was my first Martial Arts teacher; he started me in Chinese GoJu. I have earned a 3rd degree Black Belt and the title of Yodan Renshi (Skilled Expert) in Chinese GoJu system from him. When I was Seven years old along side training in Chinese GoJu I started training in Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Kung Fu under Sifu Shi Ch’an Yan (which is a Shaolin warrior monk). I hold a Black Sash (Kung Fu Black Belt) and I am a Shaolin Disciple in Southern Shaolin. I started training in Japanese Ketsugen Karate at the age of fifth teen under Shihan Michael Dynamite Dean and I am working toward a Black belt in Ketsugen Karate; I currently hold a purple belt in Ketsugen Karate. I have studied many different Arts however; my three major disciplines are Chinese GoJu, Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu and Japanese Ketsugen Karate.
    I have chosen to Name my Club Ketsugen Warriors because that is the style that I am currently training in. My Teacher in Ketsugen Karate, Master Dynamite has allowed me to teach Ketsugen Karate Basics (Yes, even if I am an under rank in this style) alongside with the other styles I have studied in. I do not hold a “Sensei” title in Ketsugen Karate however; within Chinese GoJu I do. I also have the title of Sifu in Southern Shaolin hence; why I use the name Sensei Sifu Stone (Stone being my Martial Arts name in Chinese GoJu).

I am twenty two years of age so yes; I have been training in the Martial Arts for just about twenty years. Yes, I say that I am the best (even though I do admit I am not at all where I should be) and that is because I train the best to be the best. It is as simple as that. You want to be the best Train to be just that. I do not claim to be able to “beat” everyone I come in contact with, I am not super human. I have said this and I will say it again, whoever, wants to train with me may do so. You think your better then I am fine, I whish to learn from you if you have something Real to offer. If not Stop talking ****, your just making yourselves look bad. I am a man of more action then words.
    If you can not handle the workout I have for my club, or I am a better Martial Artist then you are do not blame me for you sucking, train in a way that will allow you to better yourselves. I am humbled and reminded of the fact that I am not at all where I need to be every time I go back home and train in my DoJo, so humble yourself and train yourself before talking **** about others. I am tired of hearing my name in people’s mouths if they can not hold a candle to me in any shape or form. Have your actions speak for yourselves. The day you can train with me and out train me, or beat me in fighting, Kata’s, self-defines… then you can talk ****, because then you would have truly trained to be the best.
    Humbly yours
    Sensei Sifu Stone (Angelo L. Melendez, BinghamtonUniversity Student)
    Founder and Head Teacher of Ketsugen Warriors Club
    Amituofo!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 3:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they laughed at ketsugen because the training was too hard for people not totally dedicated, after i myself admittedly stopped going because i realized i didnt have the will to train that effectively in college

they laughed at the samuri sword club on campus because of the actual instructors CHOSEN name, because it is the same name of a sword wielding FFX7 character. when Samuri and Ketsugen were still training on campus these Washin Ryu's went once to them, and couldnt handle it, so they naturally insult them instead.

If there is any Truth to any of this. Please keep my name (and my Clubs name) out of your mouth. Once again this is if and only if, this is true, STOP TALKING **** AND SEE WHAT HAPPANDS IF YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE. DON'T BE A PUNK BITCH.

Amituofo!!!
    I would like to start out with my spelling sucks so exact a mistake or two when it comes to this. I go by many names depending on how you know me, some are: Shaolin, Harley, Demon, Beast, Stone … I am a Collage student at SUNY Binghamton University. At one time I run Martial Arts Club at of this University. I stopped teaching on Campus for one reason and one reason only, I will not “pussify” The way I teach for anyone; all the Buddha’s know that there are enough Clubs on Camps that teach in this “pussified” manner. I was not touch in this manner so I will not teach in this manner; I will teach in the old ways I as was taught and so many before me.
    Just for the record No one “Kicked my Club out” I left on my own terms and I still teach out of my home as a privet club to whomever wants to learn and the same holds true for the Samurai Sward Club. Both the Ketsugen Worriors Club and the Samurai Sward Club WILL NEVER TEACH IN A PUSSIFIED MANNER THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS THAT I LEFT CLUB SPORTS AND PULLED MY CLUB COMPLETELY OUT OF THE CAMPUS.
    As for as my club being to hard goes well; it is not my fault that some of the other clubs do not teach the proper way. I do not need as many students as others have, I would be perfectly content with one dedicated student that is willing to give me one hundred and ten present and beyond just as I will as a teacher. Let me say this now I do not teach Martial Sport I teach the Martial Arts/Way. This means the Club teaches for REAL LIFE situations, it also teaches you to be one with your mind, body and spirit. This is a life styles, a way of being, and if you don’t want that then go to one of the “pussified” Clubs.
    I also know that my rank and linage as been question. Well, it is a fact that those who have questioned this have gotten there asses handed to themselves be myself or one of my students. However if you want to know fine by me, here it is. I have been practicing Martial Artist since the insistent age of two. My Father was my first Martial Arts teacher; he started me in Chinese GoJu. I have earned a 3rd degree Black Belt and the title of Yodan Renshi (Skilled Expert) in Chinese GoJu system from him. When I was Seven years old along side training in Chinese GoJu I started training in Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Kung Fu under Sifu Shi Ch’an Yan (which is a Shaolin warrior monk). I hold a Black Sash (Kung Fu Black Belt) and I am a Shaolin Disciple in Southern Shaolin. I started training in Japanese Ketsugen Karate at the age of fifth teen under Shihan Michael Dynamite Dean and I am working toward a Black belt in Ketsugen Karate; I currently hold a purple belt in Ketsugen Karate. I have studied many different Arts however; my three major disciplines are Chinese GoJu, Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu and Japanese Ketsugen Karate.
    I have chosen to Name my Club Ketsugen Warriors because that is the style that I am currently training in. My Teacher in Ketsugen Karate, Master Dynamite has allowed me to teach Ketsugen Karate Basics (Yes, even if I am an under rank in this style) alongside with the other styles I have studied in. I do not hold a “Sensei” title in Ketsugen Karate however; within Chinese GoJu I do. I also have the title of Sifu in Southern Shaolin hence; why I use the name Sensei Sifu Stone (Stone being my Martial Arts name in Chinese GoJu).

I am twenty two years of age so yes; I have been training in the Martial Arts for just about twenty years. Yes, I say that I am the best (even though I do admit I am not at all where I should be) and that is because I train the best to be the best. It is as simple as that. You want to be the best Train to be just that. I do not claim to be able to “beat” everyone I come in contact with, I am not super human. I have said this and I will say it again, whoever, wants to train with me may do so. You think your better then I am fine, I whish to learn from you if you have something Real to offer. If not Stop talking ****, your just making yourselves look bad. I am a man of more action then words.
    If you can not handle the workout I have for my club, or I am a better Martial Artist then you are do not blame me for you sucking, train in a way that will allow you to better yourselves. I am humbled and reminded of the fact that I am not at all where I need to be every time I go back home and train in my DoJo, so humble yourself and train yourself before talking **** about others. I am tired of hearing my name in people’s mouths if they can not hold a candle to me in any shape or form. Have your actions speak for yourselves. The day you can train with me and out train me, or beat me in fighting, Kata’s, self-defines… then you can talk ****, because then you would have truly trained to be the best.
    Humbly yours
    Sensei Sifu Stone (Angelo L. Melendez, Binghamton University Student)
    Amituofo!!!

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 3:37am

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu'

fucking five elder animal gods.....

what are you, high?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 3:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "they laughed at ketsugen because the training was too hard for people not totally dedicated, after i myself admittedly stopped going because i realized i didnt have the will to train that effectively in college

they laughed at the samuri sword club on campus because of the actual instructors CHOSEN name, because it is the same name of a sword wielding FFX7 character. when Samuri and Ketsugen were still training on campus these Washin Ryu's went once to them, and couldnt handle it, so they naturally insult them instead."

MY RESPONCE!!!
    If there is any Truth to any of this. Please keep my name (and my Clubs name) out of your mouth. Once again this is if and only if, this is true, STOP TALKING **** AND SEE WHAT HAPPANDS IF YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE. DON'T BE A PUNK BITCH. I will not single any person or Club out however; if you wish we may find out who is really trained Vs The "Fakes". And I Promise you, I am no Fakes. May the God's have marsy for you if I found out there are ppl. talking **** about me or my practice/way of life.

Amituofo!!!
    I would like to start out with my spelling sucks so exact a mistake or two when it comes to this. I go by many names depending on how you know me, some are: Shaolin, Harley, Demon, Beast, Stone I am a Collage student at SUNY Binghamton University. At one time I run Martial Arts Club at of this University. I stopped teaching on Campus for one reason and one reason only, I will not pussify The way I teach for anyone; all the Buddhas know that there are enough Clubs on Camps that teach in this pussified manner. I was not touch in this manner so I will not teach in this manner; I will teach in the old ways I as was taught and so many before me.
    Just for the record No one Kicked my Club out I left on my own terms and I still teach out of my home as a privet club to whomever wants to learn and the same holds true for the Samurai Sward Club. Both the Ketsugen Worriors Club and the Samurai Sward Club WILL NEVER TEACH IN A PUSSIFIED MANNER THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS THAT I LEFT CLUB SPORTS AND PULLED MY CLUB COMPLETELY OUT OF THE CAMPUS.
    As for as my club being to hard goes well; it is not my fault that some of the other clubs do not teach the proper way. I do not need as many students as others have, I would be perfectly content with one dedicated student that is willing to give me one hundred and ten present and beyond just as I will as a teacher. Let me say this now I do not teach Martial Sport I teach the Martial Arts/Way. This means the Club teaches for REAL LIFE situations, it also teaches you to be one with your mind, body and spirit. This is a life styles, a way of being, and if you dont want that then go to one of the pussified Clubs.
    I also know that my rank and linage as been question. Well, it is a fact that those who have questioned this have gotten there asses handed to themselves be myself or one of my students. However if you want to know fine by me, here it is. I have been practicing Martial Artist since the insistent age of two. My Father was my first Martial Arts teacher; he started me in Chinese GoJu. I have earned a 3rd degree Black Belt and the title of Yodan Renshi (Skilled Expert) in Chinese GoJu system from him. When I was Seven years old along side training in Chinese GoJu I started training in Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Kung Fu under Sifu Shi Chan Yan (which is a Shaolin warrior monk). I hold a Black Sash (Kung Fu Black Belt) and I am a Shaolin Disciple in Southern Shaolin. I started training in Japanese Ketsugen Karate at the age of fifth teen under Shihan Michael Dynamite Dean and I am working toward a Black belt in Ketsugen Karate; I currently hold a purple belt in Ketsugen Karate. I have studied many different Arts however; my three major disciplines are Chinese GoJu, Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu and Japanese Ketsugen Karate.
    I have chosen to Name my Club Ketsugen Warriors because that is the style that I am currently training in. My Teacher in Ketsugen Karate, Master Dynamite has allowed me to teach Ketsugen Karate Basics (Yes, even if I am an under rank in this style) alongside with the other styles I have studied in. I do not hold a Sensei title in Ketsugen Karate however; within Chinese GoJu I do. I also have the title of Sifu in Southern Shaolin hence; why I use the name Sensei Sifu Stone (Stone being my Martial Arts name in Chinese GoJu).
    I am twenty two years of age so yes; I have been training in the Martial Arts for just about twenty years. Yes, I say that I am the best (even though I do admit I am not at all where I should be) and that is because I train the best to be the best. It is as simple as that. You want to be the best Train to be just that. I do not claim to be able to beat everyone I come in contact with, I am not super human. I have said this and I will say it again, whoever, wants to train with me may do so. You think your better then I am fine, I whish to learn from you if you have something Real to offer. If not Stop talking ****, your just making yourselves look bad. I am a man of more action then words.
    If you can not handle the workout I have for my club, or I am a better Martial Artist then you are do not blame me for you sucking, train in a way that will allow you to better yourselves. I am humbled and reminded of the fact that I am not at all where I need to be every time I go back home and train in my DoJo, so humble yourself and train yourself before talking **** about others. I am tired of hearing my name in peoples mouths if they can not hold a candle to me in any shape or form. Have your actions speak for yourselves. The day you can train with me and out train me, or beat me in fighting, Katas, self-defines then you can talk ****, because then you would have truly trained to be the best.
    Humbly yours
    Sensei Sifu Stone (Angelo L. Melendez, Binghamton University Student)
    Amituofo!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 4:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To Indochinese and anyone else. I do not like online thugs (only able to talk **** online however, no full well they can not back of there skill. If you are trying in many way to challenge me, my disciplines, or my way of life, I highly suggest you rethink it before you dig yourself in a whole that you’re not going to be able to get out of. Once again, if you IndoChinese or anyone else whishes to talk **** and want to put it to the test. THEN COME TRAIN WITH ME. And just to show that I just don’t give a ****, my address is 134 Oak Street Apt#3. Binghamton, New York 13905. It is Down Town Binghamton, Between Oak and Main North, Main Street. I do not have a Hight toloence for pussies. My real name is Angelo L. Melendez, look me up on FaceBook and if your man enough come get some. After this, anything you say will just make you look like what you are PUSSIES, so if you’re not going to back you’re **** which is most probably unanimous with your skill. And for your information, Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu is said to be the oldest Southern Shaolin Art brought by the Northern Monks which was forced to flee to the Southern areas. It is the predecessors The Hung Gar, Wing Chun, and so on. And I am a Disciple of the ShaolinTemple. I don’t give a **** if you believe me or not. My skill speaks for itself. Does yours speak anything but ****!!!

Amituofo!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 4:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indochinese Said: 'Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu'

What are you, high?

My response
    To Indochinese and anyone else. I do not like online thugs (only able to talk **** online however, no full well they can not back of there skill. If you are trying in many way to challenge me, my disciplines, or my way of life, I highly suggest you rethink it before you dig yourself in a whole that you’re not going to be able to get out of. Once again, if you IndoChinese or anyone else whishes to talk **** and want to put it to the test. THEN COME TRAIN WITH ME. And just to show that I just don’t give a ****, my address is 134 Oak Street Apt#3. Binghamton, New York 13905. It is Down Town Binghamton, Between Oak and Main North, Main Street. I do not have a Hight toloence for pussies. My real name is Angelo L. Melendez, look me up on FaceBook and if your man enough come get some. After this, anything you say will just make you look like what you are PUSSIES, so if you’re not going to back you’re **** which is most probably unanimous with your skill. And for your information, Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu is said to be the oldest Southern Shaolin Art brought by the Northern Monks which was forced to flee to the Southern areas. It is the predecessors The Hung Gar, Wing Chun, and so on. And I am a Disciple of the ShaolinTemple. If you’re going to come to me thinking you know your ****, you really better know your ****. I am also a follower of The Sect of Shaolin Chan Buddhism (Yes there is a Shaolin school of Buddhism, Damn asses) I know way to much about this, so if you don’t know **** find out before coming to me. I don’t give a **** if you believe me or not. My skill speaks for itself. Does yours speak anything but ****!!!

“they laughed at ketsugen because the training was too hard for people not totally dedicated, after i myself admittedly stopped going because i realized i didnt have the will to train that effectively in college

they laughed at the samuri sword club on campus because of the actual instructors CHOSEN name, because it is the same name of a sword wielding FFX7 character. when Samuri and Ketsugen were still training on campus these Washin Ryu's went once to them, and couldnt handle it, so they naturally insult them instead.”

If there is any Truth to any of this. Please keep my name (and my Clubs name) out of your mouth. Once again this is if and only if, this is true, STOP TALKING **** AND SEE WHAT HAPPANDS IF YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE. DON'T BE A PUNK BITCH.

Amituofo!!!

Humbly yours
    Amituofo!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 4:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indochinese Said: 'Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu'

What are you, high?

My response
    To Indochinese and anyone else. I do not like online thugs (only able to talk **** online however, no full well they can not back of there skill. If you are trying in many way to challenge me, my disciplines, or my way of life, I highly suggest you rethink it before you dig yourself in a whole that you’re not going to be able to get out of. Once again, if you IndoChinese or anyone else whishes to talk **** and want to put it to the test. THEN COME TRAIN WITH ME. And just to show that I just don’t give a ****, my address is 134 Oak Street Apt#3. Binghamton, New York 13905. It is Down Town Binghamton, Between Oak and Main North, Main Street. I do not have a Hight toloence for pussies. My real name is Angelo L. Melendez, look me up on FaceBook and if your man enough come get some. After this, anything you say will just make you look like what you are PUSSIES, so if you’re not going to back you’re **** which is most probably unanimous with your skill. And for your information, Southern Shaolin Five Elder Animal Gods Gung Fu is said to be the oldest Southern Shaolin Art brought by the Northern Monks which was forced to flee to the Southern areas. It is the predecessors The Hung Gar, Wing Chun, and so on. And I am a Disciple of the ShaolinTemple. If you’re going to come to me thinking you know your ****, you really better know your ****. I am also a follower of The Sect of Shaolin Chan Buddhism (Yes there is a Shaolin school of Buddhism, Damn asses) I know way to much about this, so if you don’t know **** find out before coming to me. I don’t give a **** if you believe me or not. My skill speaks for itself. Does yours speak anything but ****!!!

“they laughed at ketsugen because the training was too hard for people not totally dedicated, after i myself admittedly stopped going because i realized i didnt have the will to train that effectively in college

they laughed at the samuri sword club on campus because of the actual instructors CHOSEN name, because it is the same name of a sword wielding FFX7 character. when Samuri and Ketsugen were still training on campus these Washin Ryu's went once to them, and couldnt handle it, so they naturally insult them instead.”

Amituofo!!!

Humbly yours
    Amituofo!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2006 5:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last thing I’m going to say on this and debt very much I will say anymore after this. I don’t see the point in it. All I ask is for whomever, if anyone is talking **** about me or my Club or anything relating me, Don’t!!! I’m not one to deal with this kindly; I am of the old school. If you want, I will be more then glade to handle this in the old manner. Rank for Rank, if you don’t know what that means then you need a hell of a lot of schooling. Don’t Play with Fire, it will End you completely. As for as most of the Clubs (not all, but most) on SUNY Binghamton University, the skill level is weak, and without any arrogances most can not hold a candle to me or my partner Oni The Ronin Samurai (I don’t suggest, you talk anymore ****). If you do I’m forewarning you now I will personally go to the Clubs in questions, talk to the instructor and find you. If you don’t step forward at that time, I will handle it in the old ways which is to handle it with the instructor of these PUSSIES. Don’t do it to yourselves, in the end you’re just going to make yourselves, your style and your teachers look bad. Once again, leave me and anything that is associated with me out of your mouths. You call yourselves Martial Artist; you have no idea what you claim.

Sensei Sifu Stone
    Founder and Head Teacher of the Ketsugen Warriors Club
    Binghamton University Student
    True Martial Artist

PS: don’t do it to yourselves!!!