Page 14 of 33 First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last
  1. #131

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sarcastic much?

    is beating the person beating the dead horse and stopped like beating a new dead horse? and so what i posted a private message, i admit it and i apologized to the guy in private already, and i apologize to him public now. doesnt change the arguement in any real way, expecially since it was admittedly over before i even posted it. ive got, what, i have less then then 30 posts? the etiquite on this site is obviously new to me.

  2. #132

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasn't being sarcastic in my post.

    I was beating on you not because of the argument but because you are a little bitch. I didn't attack your argument at all. Just you. Now do the world a favour and kill yourself.:seppuku:
    Last edited by BoardHitBack; 4/08/2006 5:00pm at .

  3. #133

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ummm, you cant see when i first posted that I was being sarcastic in the FIRST place? doesnt the words "noobie" and "winning" and admittedly "gloating" in the post that is supposedly "winning" and "gloating" show that to you anyway?

    Ive never heard someone actually tell someone else they were being sarcastic by using the phrase "sarcastic much?", as it is always refering back to themselves. This is done by asking the person "sarcastic much?", questioning if they partake in sarcastic comments normally.

    Its most probably the different diction and syntax of US versus UK English that lead to that misunderstanding.

  4. #134

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    923
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Ive never heard someone actually tell someone else they were being sarcastic by using the phrase "sarcastic much?", as it is always refering back to themselves. This is done by asking the person "sarcastic much?", questioning if they partake in sarcastic comments normally.

    Its most probably the different diction and syntax of US versus UK English that lead to that misunderstanding.

    Er, yeah my experience of the phrase is exactly opposite to your description, in that the question refers to the questioned.

  5. #135

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, to clarify, i was being sacrastic. tells you how different English itself is all around the world.

  6. #136
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Sparring match with the Washin Ryu Guy as been cancelled.

    Reason:

    1. In Washin Ryu you must ask your sensei premission otherwise you get punished that can inclued gettingkicked out of the Ryu.

    2. In Washin ryu if you ask your sensei's permission he will only allow point sparring which I don't agree to.

    3. Only Washin Ryu black belts can spar outside their style.
    Last edited by <plasma>; 4/08/2006 9:19pm at .

  7. #137

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And we have been sparring for years together as "friends". He has sparred KageKaze himself before in the past. But he cant now............

  8. #138

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    78
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    karate is a japanese martial technique system that emphasizes kicks and joint locks, standing and on the ground, but mas oyamas system was more for striking and so most people think that is all that karate is, he was really good though.

  9. #139
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosis
    karate is a japanese martial technique system that emphasizes kicks and joint locks, standing and on the ground, but mas oyamas system was more for striking and so most people think that is all that karate is, he was really good though.
    **** off n00b and remember to kill yourself like this :seppuku:

  10. #140

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    78
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    **** off n00b and remember to kill yourself like this :seppuku:
    taijitsu is gay.

Page 14 of 33 First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO