3/23/2003 8:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Morel Charged With Resisting Arrest

By Phil Banerjee

December 14, 2001

Eric "Little Hands of Steel" Morel faces a charge of resisting arrest stemming from a confrontation with suburban police last weekend in Madison, Wisconsin. Morel, 26, the World Boxing Association flyweight champion, was charged Wednesday in Dane County Circuit Court.

Shorewood Hills police said Morel was a passenger in a car that was stopped at 12:18 a.m. Sunday after an officer saw it slow down and cross white fog lines on the side of the road.

As the officer was writing citations for the driver and doing a records check on Morel, he got out of the car and became belligerent, and officers eventually wrestled him to the ground and handcuffed him, police reports said. He was released from the Dane County Jail on $550 bail.

Morel successfully defended his title last June 8, defeating top challenger Jose de Jesus Lopez in an eighth-round technical knockout. It was his third title defense. The Puerto Rican native was charged last month with drunken driving and in October had his driver's license suspended for one year after refusing to take a breathalyzer test, according to court records.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/23/2003 10:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm, I guess you can look at this as another example of a "standup" fighter being taken to the ground by a grappler...
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    3/29/2003 9:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "and officers eventually wrestled" "Officers", "eventually".

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.