Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 12:20am

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my original impression of his return post that is seemed to be rather anti-semetic. i did not respond initially with this opinion,because i am not jewish and also i had no desire to cause any 'problems' on the board. bit since those who had a right to say something, did so, i gotta back them up. i am not particularily enamoured of racists. i enjoyed quite of few 'this person'(s)' previous posts, but those remarks are out of line.

i usually dont get involved in other's affair's, but in my opinion if the guy puts racist remarks on the site, ban his ass.

hey kungfools, maybe just bad wording on your part. i wont give up on you yet.

and by the way, scars and krav maga are like twin sisters.(snickers)

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 1:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How's that for a 'predictable' race, you cowardly, ignorant racist prick? ...Any idiot can make slanderous remarks on the internet, without having to face up to the people that he has just insulted.
    How you choose to emotionalize my statements is your own problem and just for future reference, Conservatives are the biggest supporters of the Jewish nation. Reacting like a puerile adolescent serves no practical purpose.

why don't you go and train in one of those styles you so despise. I can guarantee you, at a BJJ class, with the lousy groundfighting techs that are taught through SCARS, you will recieve a well-deserved asskicking.
    Hmmm, let's see, as I recall from my own experience, the last time I ran into a "grappler" was during my afternoon workouts at the park. We were approached by a team participant of Hawaii's "Real Brawl" tournaments, Hawaii's version of NHB, he was driving by and saw us working out and came over to say hello. Asked what we were doing and wanted to know how often we came to that particular area stating that he was looking for workout partners because his buddies lived out in Waienae. I told him that we don't do that sort of thing and provided him with a contact number if he wanted work out with us sometime in the future. He hasn't called back since.

In any event, I'm not impressed just because someone states they're a grappler or NHB fighter, if anything, it means they view combat as a sport or one-on-one combat with rules. I don't exist in that world. Likewise, I don't need to prove my abilities to no one.

Everyone knows I train in full view of the public, if someone truly wants to threaten my life, they can... they just better be ready to deal with the consequences of those foolish actions.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 10:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact the Kungfoolss just used the term "Jewish nation" should demonstrate clearly his opinion of Jewish PEOPLE: That he thinks of Jewish PEOPLE as a separate and distinct "nation."

Hey, Kfss, you should maybe act as an ambassador to the Jewish nation. You could introduce those foreign devils to some of your customs, like banjo playing, wearing a pointed sheet over your head, and enjoying a good ol' minstrel show. Lord knows you wouldn't want to end up as ambassador to those perverse and evil Japanese (what a wacky template those inscrutable Asians have!) Yep, stick with the predictable and brutish Jewish nation.
    Let's applaud Ambassador Kungfoolss! Bravo! Hoorah for SCABS!!!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 1:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact the Kungfoolss just used the term "Jewish nation" should demonstrate clearly his opinion of Jewish PEOPLE: That he thinks of Jewish PEOPLE as a separate and distinct "nation."

Hey, Kfss, you should maybe act as an ambassador to the Jewish nation. You could introduce those foreign devils to some of your customs, like banjo playing, wearing a pointed sheet over your head, and enjoying a good ol' minstrel show. Lord knows you wouldn't want to end up as ambassador to those perverse and evil Japanese (what a wacky template those inscrutable Asians have!) Yep, stick with the predictable and brutish Jewish nation.
    Yet another recipient of our failing public education system. How tragic.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 1:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a swift retort, there. I'd rather be referred to as a public school failure than as a racist prick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 3:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris, terms like "the Jewish nation" have been used as not so subtle code-phrases by white and/or black supremacist hate groups for a long time. It's a wing-nut Zionist world domination conspiracy term. It doesn't refer to Israel. it implies that ALL of the Jewish people have the same motivations and ideals.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2003 8:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, whatever.

Posted On:
    3/29/2003 9:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Kungfoolss: why are there two S's at the end of your name? I could guess it has to do with a certain martial art that closely resembles scars... Am I close?" lol.

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    3/30/2003 4:47pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Yet another recipient of our failing public education system. How tragic."
    you referring to yourself?

By Howard Schwach eh?
    trust him to report a "Karate kick"

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    5/31/2003 5:44am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss, mission accomplished.

Sifu Emin - Did you see that?
    Me - (gasping) No, but I can't breathe yet.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast