Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    Style
    In Transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    It's just NOT THE EASY TO TEAR HUMAN FLESH. It's NOT. Human flesh is very, very elastic and strong, our we would all have bled to death a long time ago.
    I think the picture proves you wrong.

PL

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My neighbor did the same thing to me once in the kitchen. He said he knew the 'ranger attack'. I was like...okay, show me. He immediately grabs me by the throat with one hand and tries to eyepoke me/clawhand thing. I turned away instinctively from the throat grab. So we stood there for a second. Him looking at me, me looking at him. He was still holding onto my throat so I gave him a slight knee to the groin and he buckled.

Insult to injury I gave him a hip bump very non-chalantly as he was doubled over and knocked him into the cabinet. I grabbed a glass and got some water. He was sorta laughing.

Imagine Farva from Super Troopers saying, Good One!

Honestly he probably would have fucked me up with the face attack but didn't time it well with the throat grab and the first touch caused me to flinch away instinctively.

Ranger attack. LOL!

Style
    In Transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somehow I don't see this guy doing that attack.

PL

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he meant to imply that rangers in the military are taught this, and he was admitted into thier secret handshake club by learning this undefeatable move. But I try not to let people do martial arts and give them plenty of rope to hang themselves with when they start talking. This was the stage we were at when he showed me 'the' move. I'm hoping someday to see the SEAL attack, and the Jarhead manuver which will round out the rest of my training.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet hawkeye will crack a grin over this at some point.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234