Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2005 11:00pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BJJ BLACKBELT, WAR HERO CHAPPIE...

Forum Brethren,

I do declare, this appears to be a most extraordinary tale, I thought you might find it of some interest chaps... (From the OG)

Verifying a BJJ Black Belt (119)[2672] By Lofland - 1 2 3 4 LP

An excerpt for your perusal...

"I belong to a sort of outdoor club. There's a new guy in the club who's going to start teaching a self-defense class. So far he's been a great guy, very outgoing and friendly. Tonight he told me he had black belts in five different systems-- I think they were sorin-ryu karate, some sort of kung fu, aikido, something, then he said, "and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu." I was like, "woah that's impressive, who did you get your black belt from? Machados? One of the Gracies?" He it was one of the Gracies. I said, "Relson? We have a Relson Gracie brown belt or black belt who teaches here in Austin." He said, no, it was from "a top student of Royce." I can't remember if he said he got it in Okinawa or California. He did say that he got in 3.5 years and it was a lot easier to get than his sorin-ryu bb.

In our next exciting episode...

I went out tonight to a well-known country dance hall to meet Mr. Black Belt and a bunch of other people (Gruene Hall, for you Austin people). I was looking for our group when the lead singer of the band said, "We'd like to recognize a great guy, Mr. Black Belt. Could you come up here, buddy? Our buddy here just got back from serving nine months in Afghanistan and got shot in the leg. We just wanted to say thanks for your service to our country, etc., etc." and everyone applauded. Some people bought him free beers. He came over to us and started talking. He hadn't seen the band guys in several years, and just told them tonight about his Afghanistan service as a civilian security contractor.
    Then he got into his military experience. He got a 1470 on his SATs, but delayed college to join the Marines like his dad and become a Scout Sniper. He left the Marine snipers to go to college. As a Marine officer, he went through 18 weeks of...

Guess-- what is everyone's favorite elite military training program?

Yep, you guessed it, BUDS! (or BUD/S, however you type it). He wanted to do this because officers can't be snipers in the Marines but they can in the SEALs. I was nice and saying, "No kidding, wow, really, that's great" up until he said this.

Then I just dropped any pretense and asked point-blank, "So what BUDS class were you in?"

He stops for a second to compose a simple answer for the naive civilian and says, "Chip, if you asked that then you must know a little about the military. Do you know what a sheep-dip is?"

"Uh, no."

"A sheep-dip is someone whose military record has been erased so they can go into covert operations. That's what I did. So if you look it up on the Internet or anywhere, it wouldn't show up."

"Ohhhhhh, okay."

Then I said to myself, "So how come you can tell me and my date all about it, but it's all classified and stuff?" Oh well...
    So, with that out of the way, he went on to say he served either as an officer or as a civilian contractor in Somalia, Saudi Arabia, and Afghanistan, providing "support" to the SEALS and later doing very hush-hush CIA work. He really wants to go back out int he field because he can "make a difference." But he had to come state-side to recover from his battle wound, and he got a high-paying job as an investment advisor to super-rich dudes.

Next time I see him I will get more into the BJJ stuff. I'm still hoping that if I talk to him in a more quiet setting, he will be able to back all this up. But this just got even more hard to believe. I was actually thinking to myself on the way to see him tonight that "well, at least he didn't try to say he was a SEAL or something, then those Navy SEALs who go around exposing fraudulent SEALs would want to get on his ass.""

Most intriguing my dear fellows,

What are the Bullshido Brethren's thoughts on this matter, and are there any forum brethren in the Austin TX area that could perhaps assist?

The Baron Von Beatdown of Beeftown, Esq.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2005 11:10pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More...

"From: arclight
    Date: 07/27/05 03:51 AM
    6661 Total Posts Ignore User

Mother of God, this guy is a friggin goldmine. He would be a wet dream for the guys at Bullshido who live to out guys like this, not to mention CyberSEALs ,where the guys love outing fake SEALs.
    This clownshoe is so deep into opsec about his clandestine former life in the SEALs, the Agency, JSOC whatever, that the guy goes around telling people he did secret ops. Hush hush my ass.

First rule of tradecraft - STFU about your involvement in tradecraft. Dont tell people you did secret stuff. That's how it stays secret.

Dude do you need a tape recorder? I can lend you a microcassette or digital recorder. We can take bets on what this fool says his involvement with Royce Gracie is."

Some rules...

"From: Lofland
    Date: 07/28/05 10:52 AM
    5387 Total Posts Ignore User
    Last edited:28-Jul-05 10:55 AM

Okay, we will now have the Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS Fan Club. Only residents of Austin, Texas OR real BJJ black belts who could flip out and kill me if I don't let them in can be members. Everyone else can join the Ladies' Auxiliary. Here are the rules:
    1st RULE: You do not talk about the Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS Fan Club. Especially not to Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS himeslf. Of course, you can talk on the OG or to other Fan Club members all you want.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about the Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS Fan Club.

3rd RULE: If I say stop, the trolling is over.

4rd RULE: You can NEVER give the real name of Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS to ANYONE.

5th RULE: You can NEVER out, call out, punk out, or otherwise expose Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS without my SPECIFIC permission. We don't to bring the entertainment to a crashing halt. I have a female friend who wants to see what he will say to try to get into her panties, and she might get even better stories than you guys. Plus a student of Phil Cardella wants his shot.

6th RULE: no shirts, no shoes would kind of stupid if you were trolling him at a happy hour, so you have to wear them unless you're rolling with him in the future a this self-defense class.

5th RULE: If you record audio of Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS, you can NEVER post it anywhere or play it for anyone who is not a member of the Fan Club. You can post a transcript on the OG, with all identifying details removed. NO PHOTOS OR VIDEO.

6th RULE: If I let you meet Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS, you have to act EXACTLY like you would meeting any stranger you know nothing about. Any segue into MA or the military has to be natural.

7th RULE: trolling will go on until we get bored and decide to do something else.

8th RULE: You have to be like a spymaster recruiting a spy. Patient, devious, subtle, sneaky.

9th RULE: You have to be like the Godfather-- keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Whether Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS is your friend or enemy, be his buddy.

10th RULE: If this is you first night at Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS Fan Club, you HAVE to troll. Unless there's a rottie at the happy hour who you like, then you can go make up some bullshit stories to get into her panties.

I reserve the right to come up with more rules after my haircut and trip to the dentist today. These rules will be retroactively binding on ALL members of the Mr.-Special-Ops-Black-Belt-Covert-Killer-Marine-Sniper-Who-Did-BUDS Fan Club. "

The Baron Von Beatdown of Beeftown, Esq.

Posted On:
    7/29/2005 11:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get his name and provide it to Cyberseals, then show him the printout. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2005 11:49pm

Style: Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I LOVE these cases. The second someone starts telling you about how they were a sniper, your Bullshido alarm should go off. Almost every Bullshit artist out there was a SNIPER. I comes from their facination with Hollywood and the false idea that a sniper(they'll always use this term and never anything like Advanced Marksman) is some kind of hotshot lone wolf who works alone(which of course they don't). Next time ask him some question like what kind of BDC did he have. A BDC is a Bullet-Drop Compensator- I didn't go to advanced marksman training but I would think that any US sniper should know what this is.

Posted On:
    7/30/2005 12:10am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in Austin. I'd love to run into this guy.

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    7/30/2005 12:10am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHY THE FLYING **** DO THEY ALWAYS COME TO AUSTIN? DO WE HAVE A FRAUD MAGNET HERE? WHY?
    --
    L.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2005 12:12am

Style: Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arizona is the epicenter of Bullshit for this whole country I think. We got nutjobs, freaks, and fakes of every sort I think. Although to be fair I met my favorite sniper/SEAL commander bullshitter in Kansas. It's amazing to see someone out of SEALs so HORRIBLY OUT OF SHAPE a few years later.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    7/30/2005 12:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reports are coming in from all over the countr, yes BJJ is being targeted for random acts of bullshido. Civilians are swarming towards the Bullshido regime, hoping for some sense of order. Bullshido has not yet issued a statement, but members have been reported to have flamed some TKDers...

Posted On:
    7/30/2005 12:18am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not exclusive to Austin, Ara. A few years ago a visited a friend in Dallas. She had a new roommate, an ex-marine sniper, top secret guy. Those types piss me off bad. I flat out called this guy out, his stories were so crazy. Despite the 80 or pounds he had on me, he backpeddled at record pace.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/30/2005 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always have a laugh when I meet "snipers". I had a 1SG who was a sniper instructor (and 35 confirmed kills) all supported by documents (even NCOers when he was instruction) and I had a buddie who was a sniper (again verified by school and even by classmates) so I know a few things they go there. When I asked self entitled "snipers'" questions about their training and technique they never seem to know what I am talking about. Things that make you go HMMMMMM.

Oh there is now such thing as SHEEP DIP. They do NOT erase you military record. Here is an example. Say you get a high-speed hair up your ass and decide to go SFOD-D (Delta Force to you civies) you do go undercover, meaning you will live in an area with a cover story but you will not be recognizabley military or associated with Delta. Delta is as covert as you can get in the Army. You STILL have a military record and you will see SFOD-D on your DD214 when you get out. Sure not all the things you do will you are an operator (or in a support function) will be know to the general public but it can be easily verified if you were Delta or not.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast