Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:09pm

Style: Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah numerous times in the OT God not only DEMANDS killing but also genocide and rape too. Remember, he LOVES you!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:16pm

Style: TSD, Kung-Fu, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, remember the crusades. A huge fight over the holy lands. And those asshole Europeans lost.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:26pm

Style: TKD; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never understood that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" commandment. It seems fairly straightforward: don't kill anyone. It seems like the simplest of the commandments. But when you ask christians, they all reply "oh, it doesn't really mean that." I think it's their bull excuse for the crusades and war fought for the glorious fatherland.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengou
    I never understood that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" commandment. It seems fairly straightforward: don't kill anyone. It seems like the simplest of the commandments. But when you ask christians, they all reply "oh, it doesn't really mean that." I think it's their bull excuse for the crusades and war fought for the glorious fatherland.
    Well the semi-smart christians know that there are translation context errors so what KILL means to us isn't the same as the original language.

Yeah numerous times in the OT God not only DEMANDS killing but also genocide and rape too. Remember, he LOVES you!
    GOD killed more jews than Hitler. (don't get mad at me its true) And they were his chosen pple. Talk about tough love.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Their forum doesn't need you to register to post. Here's one of the recent posts:
    Post subject: Interpreting the book of Leviticus in Karate

1. Is karate useful for sacrificing ox, sheep, goat, birds, or grain to God? I've tried karate choping grain but it is very difficult. And only Mas Oyama could kill the ox in one blow. Surly Iaido is better suited?

2. How should we use our jkarate for the killing of Homosexuals (Lev. 18:22 & 22:13)? Maybe by boring them to death with 3-step sparring?

3. If we are to realistically drill self-defence, then surly we should include the verbal abuse that is common on T3h ST433T? But then, if the uke blasphems, should we not stone them?

4. If during sparring I knock out my partners tooth by accident, must I allow mine to be removed? Do we have the medical expertise to accomplish this and can I sue you if this should occur?

5. Should I allow my slaves to practice Karate. If not should I punish them for disobeying if they so much as think about practicing it?

Thanks in advance.
    I guess if you're keenly atheist... this is a chance to have your say...
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Knee + Head = Black Eye * 2

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Well the semi-smart christians know that there are translation context errors so what KILL means to us isn't the same as the original language.

GOD killed more jews than Hitler. (don't get mad at me its true) And they were his chosen pple. Talk about tough love.
    God also had a bit more time than Hitler, but you make a good point.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 6:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The forum is here: http://www.christiankarate.org/forum/
    The site admin's avatar:

Thou shalt not kill?????
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 7:09pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know why God had His people destroy other nations in the OT? Because those nations would sacrifice their firstborns by melting them in a pot. Their daughters would have to serve as prostitutes in pagan temples.

It doesnt take a genious to figure out that the more we turn from God, and Gods laws by turning to homosexuality and such, that more disease arises, broken families, you name it.

This nation was founded on Christian principles, if you dont like it, maybe you should move to canada.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 7:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and then some

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kickcatcher, you're terrible.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/25/2005 7:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and then some

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lem
    You know why God had His people destroy other nations in the OT? Because those nations would sacrifice their firstborns by melting them in a pot. Their daughters would have to serve as prostitutes in pagan temples.

It doesnt take a genious to figure out that the more we turn from God, and Gods laws by turning to homosexuality and such, that more disease arises, broken families, you name it.

This nation was founded on Christian principles, if you dont like it, maybe you should move to canada.

Oh my god I knew it!! IT'S THOSE FUCKING HOMOS' FAULT THAT MY MOM AND DAD GOT DIVORCED! It's not because he filed for bankruptcy without telling her, or that he burned down his friend's house for insurance money... IT'S THE HOMOSEXUALS!!!
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast