Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah thats basically what they say

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Method2Madness
    yeah thats basically what they say
    Yeah -- don't steal my cleverly written ad-copy in my previous post. Maybe I'll use it some day when I start pimping my own d34dley fighting art. :)

-daGorilla

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daGorilla
    There are craploads of these spam-like infomercial sites. It's scary. They all have basically the same message: "Forget all your martial arts! It's all crap! I know the real secret to being an unstoppable killing machine, and you can learn it in a week, with no practice! BUY MY STUFF!"

-dagorilla

I guess that makes sense. If people on the internet can promise you lost weight, debt consolidation, free Xboxes, and a bigger penis, why couldn't they also promise to make you a lethal badass.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Year Zero
    I guess that makes sense. If people on the internet can promise you lost weight, debt consolidation, free Xboxes, and a bigger penis, why couldn't they also promise to make you a lethal badass.
    That's right, dammit, and let me tell you, all of that **** works! I'm debt-free, my penis is monstrous, I'm in great ship, a lethal badass, and I own 14 x-boxes now.

I'm also delusional, paranoid, psychotic, and a pathological liar. It's the meds.

-daGorilla

PS: But I'm still a Badass. With an Xbox.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daGorilla
    I'm also delusional, paranoid, psychotic, and a pathological liar. It's the meds.

100% all natural HERBAL meds for low $$$$?!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wanted to try this stuff out...but was too tired after reading through the advertisement. Damn that's long. What were they selling again?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the testimonial from "Jake Larouche- Bounty Hunter And Mixed Martial Arts Champion"... Anyone heard of a Jack Larouche in MMA that also spends his time being a...bounty hunter.
    Hell they must think this is Star Wars or something...

Page 2 of 2 First 12