Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 7:27am

Style: BJJ, Vale Tudo, Wrestling, Sanshou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could you give me your definition on McDojo, just so I'm clear on this. Some guys called dojos that charge money but offer little substance/self defense training a McDojo. Yet, others refer to dojos that teach impractical maneuevers (no matter their depth in training) as McDojos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 7:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 8:14am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay so I am enemy number 1. I am so happy. Yea right.

Anyways. I have to agree that what good are your weapons going to do you if you are stuck in a fight where you have no acess to these weapons? What are you going to do then? I myself have been training for just this reason. I am not out here trying to learn how and kill others unless they are trying to do me such harm. The martial art that i study teaches you to render your opponent unconcious or to take out their threat, such as their arm or leg etc;. we are taught to do this with the least amount of pain as needed. It sounds like you are out there just to hurt someone. well That is not whjy I got into the martial arts.

For one I don't feel that I have to come in here and prove my intellagence about NHB or MA. We are all here to discuss this and to learn from each other. But it seems that the only thing that you wish to do is critsize others for doing just that. If we are not loving exactally what you are doing then we know nothing about MA. That is basically how you are coming across, which in turn is showing your ignorance.

If you must know I have been studying BJJ for five years. I have been around MMA events and promoters for the past three. I believe that I have a vast knowladge of MA compared to the average person. I am not saying that I am the expert at MA like you are claiming to be. Because everytime that I think that I have a handle on what is going on I learn something new. Next month I am going to be back in the corner for more MMA events. I have been helping train two fighters. One which is trying out for the American Top Team.

So to say that I know nothing about this is absurd. You need to realize that there are other people besides yourself that know a thing or two about the MMA world. I may not know as much as everyone else, but at the time I am learning more everyday which is more than I can say for you. You are far too close minded for you to gain anything from this site. So why do you even bother. It is assholes like you that give MA a bad name.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 8:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL @ me!

Very Good Mr. President! You are so smart, and I am a moron. Why?

" I have to agree that what good are your weapons going to do you if you are stuck in a fight where you have no acess to these weapons?"

My knowledge of martial arts truly is limited isn't it? Oh well. That's your problem not mine.

BJJ for 5 years? 3 years with MMA events and promoters? I guess I shouldn't have mouthed off, my pathetic knife bulshit really couldn't do anything to you...

"It is assholes like you that give MA a bad name"
    Sadly you are right...

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 9:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keeping it real huh? What are you going to do pull a weapom out of your ass in the middle of a fight? Hmm, that sounds like a good martial art to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 9:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL@ me!

I am sooooooooo funny!

I know.... I am making nothing but excuses!

Well, here's a question I should ponder.

What happens when I have to wimpy weapon to fall back on?

It's so amusing how I automatically think that I have knowledge in the arts you practice.

Hook my friend... I am pathetic.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 9:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you knew anything about GJJ then you would know that there are defenses for that.

What do you do put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

What are you looking for a free lesson?

Edited by - Hook on August 14 2002 09:41:00

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 9:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GJJ?

I know nothing about GJJ. I have never done any GJJ. You say you did it for 5 years right?

OK I am your junior.

LOL!

I don't know the GJJ knife defenses either.

Too bad you brought it up! I tried to avoid the subject as I know nothing about it.

OK Hook. I have been arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, and now I'm in jail. My cell mate is thrusting a large object at my ass. I have a second to react! What do I do?

Seriously!?!?

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 9:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is SO FULL OF SHEEEIT! Cant anyone else SEE THAT? Hes a 12 year old kid that wants to act tough. Either that or he's wickerschnitz from ADCC and he's pissed off because we finally convinced him that Kung Fu sucks.

If this fag ever stabbed a kitten he'd have to be committed to a mental asylum in order for him to recover from the trauma. Dont even reply to a THING he posts. He's a fake. trust me.

He MIGHT even be Alter7nate....who knows?

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 10:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing because I would be praying "God help me". Think about it. You have a split second that is all. Most likely you are going to get stabbed.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast