and give excuses. LOL!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:34am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then what in the world are you doing here if you don't like it. Don't let the MCDojo door hit you on your way out.

But if we feel like complaining than more power too us.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:44am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cut the crap Knifer, I don't want to start editing your posts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 4:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I choke you,

What isn't wrong with my posts? I have been annoying and rude and I'm making good posters want to leave. I'm just full of ****. Maybe I should start reading what I say to other people.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 4:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay what have other people been saying to you? I mean I know for the most part that we do occasionally complain about other things but my goodness we have put up with a lot of crap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 4:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! @hook

Am I really a moron or am I just pretending?

This concept of a website designed to expose fraud in the martial arts... Okay. I understand. I am a fucking idiot for trying to **** it up.

Well. Sorry. But I am just as McDojo'd as those TKD guys and the funny thing is I don't even realize it.

Oh well. I am just a useless piece of ****, the world would be a better place without me.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 6:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously you are the stupid one. You have no clue as to what we are even talking about. I try and be nice and play to your poor little boy attitude of everyone is picking on me so I have to get back at them. You are the one that needs to grow up and get a life of your own. I have not once heard you make an intellegant comment twords MMA. I am doubting that you would even know what MMA stands for let alone be able ta add anything to a web site besides insults. It seems that you have just come on here for the simple fact of acting like an ass. And you may find all of what I am saying VULGER as you might put it. But honey where I come from if someone calls you a moran you respond with some sort of rebuttle and don't just stand by and let that type of slanerous comment go by. You need to get a fucking clue.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 6:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK hook.

I hate the way you guys conjure up these realistic scenarios of what I am like. Stop it, I'm scared! You're getting too close to the truth!

You know what? I'll bet I know way less than anyone here about NHB. I come in here and criticize you guys even though I know nothing about what you do! That is my style. To know jack **** about an art, and then criticize it.

I nominate myself as the dumbest fucker on this forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 7:13am

Style: BJJ, Vale Tudo, Wrestling, Sanshou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure really what you are here to prove, Knifer. It seems to me that you're trying to promote yourself to some degree. I believe the meaning of your comments in the past is that MMA cannot protect you from someone weilding a weapon. I certainly don't disagree. But I believe as far as empty-hand combat is concerned, MMA is the best, after all, how can having as many tools in your toolbox be a disadvantage? You then move on to say that you would challenge any NHB fighter to a knife or gun fight. Your logic is slightly flawed in this area (although I can see where you are heading). Let me phrase it this way: I, as an amateur NHB fighter, probably wouldn't have a great deal of success in something like Skeet shooting. My training isn't based on that. If you want to truly find out where you stand, perhaps you should find a Kali forum or a group that has similar training to you. Imagine it this way, if you were thrown into a pit naked with another naked man and forced to fight with only one person emerging, which style would you use? I would say: Use MMA! That's this board's purpose. And I would fully support (but not agree) with anyone who thought differently. Your other point was that you seem to see yourself as more 'hardcore' than NHB guys because, in a streetfight, you would instantly reach for your weapon and have no concern for the life of your enemy or any criminal reprocussions that might result of it. Hardcore is pretty relative... in a bar fight, you are right, I would do whatever I could to take the guy out without causing him permanent injury (have done it before and will do it again). But if someone was attacking my loved ones, you can bet your sweet ass that I would resort to /any/ means necessary to stop them. I appologize if in making assumptions I've misunderstood the point you were trying to make.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 7:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My point?

My point is to point out that I am McDojo, and I don't even realize it, and it makes me cry when I see you guys bagging on other McDojos
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast