Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2005 9:30am

Style: PersonalDefenseReadiness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah ... Yellow Bamboo Clips !

just found this on another board:

http://www.martrix.org/video_clips.html - a whole bunch of Yellow Bamboo videos - including stuff like :

http://www.martrix.org/Bamboo%20Kuni...ic%20force.wmv - damn, I wanna learn that :icon_stud

enjoy, its great entertainment, as usual with YB-stuff :happy8:

... and if this is old and has already been posted : sorry, I tried search but no results :3some:

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    7/19/2005 9:48am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH DEAR CHRIST!

I hate yellow bamboo...It's like radki LARPing withan extra helping of teh ghey.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    7/19/2005 11:40am

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sui generis
    - including stuff like :

http://www.martrix.org/Bamboo%20Kuni...ic%20force.wmv - damn, I wanna learn that :icon_stud
    It's no secret or magic, the guy just ate mexican before working out.(with extra hot sauce)

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    7/19/2005 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy **** on a stick... dont these "people" feel like right cockwanks pretending to all this ****... what a bunch of fuckwads... do they wake up one morning and think "hey the Chinese have this thing called Qi that sounds cool, (even though its really nothing more than an old term to explain things they didnt know of back then like blood circulation, biomechanics and so forth, and actually means breath or fizzy drink as in Qi Shui) lets really **** it up and make it magic where I can kill everyone like on DBZ and then bring them back to life by touching their head..." more pathetic than the slime under the rim of my toilet...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    7/19/2005 11:45am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't even worry about the re-post. This **** is so funny it really needs to be stickied at the top of every website on the planet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2005 11:51am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heeheehee.....bwhahahaha! Ive seen better **** in some christian layhealer/preacher conventions. They knocked people down like in that "magic" clip. Minus they did not pretend to be fighters/warriors. =)P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2005 4:50am

Style: TKD, Kendo, Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is Yellow bamboo located anyway? I heard somewhere that they're in Perth... thats where I live so I really hope not =P