Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,525
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    You could come over and train with me. I have two people in your area that do that but it's a drive. You could train with the Flores Bros who are Kenpo Karate but they train kickboxers and do BJJ. There is a Paragon school that does BJJ in your area who have the top two rated no gi grapplers in the country (we cross train with them), I have a friend that has an open group in the area. There's a moron in Hueneme I'd steer clear of. You can ask DngRuss on that. DngRuss has a school there too but I don't think it's what you're looking for ask him. If you move to the area and you have any questions about schools give me a buzz.
    Does your school have a URL ? curious to see what you get up to.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    82
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure of any places near Camarillio, but on a side note, I was born in that city.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by skanlessflipboy
    Not sure of any places near Camarillio, but on a side note, I was born in that city.

    Yeah I bet you're a fob too. Fucking Flips always contaminating the threads!!!!

  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Does your school have a URL ? curious to see what you get up to.


    huh???

  5. #15
    inde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrRuss1
    And, is it me, but why is noone eating this Lavatory... oops... Lavatorr up for brekfast?

    STFU noob... don't piss off the old men... and welcome to bullshido.
    Lavator is the reincarnation of one of the ancient demi-gods whom Odin cast down from Valhalla for his transgressions.

  6. #16
    Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,525
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    huh???
    I know you're a pro-fighter, but I haven't been on bullshido that long. I was curious what kind of stuff you taught.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Malibu California
    Posts
    56
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For Ju-Jitsu come to Malibu

    http://www.takeudown.com

    I also recommend my friend Rick Meztler he is a 4th Dan in Hawaiian Kempo and teaches in Newbury Park which is 10 minutes from you. PM me for info.

    William Hazen

  8. #18

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah, Malibu too far.


    As far as what we teach at our gym:
    Kung-fu
    Taekwondo
    Kickboxing
    SAMBO
    Juijitsu
    Kenjitsu
    Shoot-thai (MMA)
    Hapkido

  9. #19

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aikibu2
    For Ju-Jitsu come to Malibu

    http://www.takeudown.com

    I also recommend my friend Rick Meztler he is a 4th Dan in Hawaiian Kempo and teaches in Newbury Park which is 10 minutes from you. PM me for info.

    William Hazen

    I remember hearing about this guy at takeudown.com. He was recommended by Robert Ferguson. I've never been much of a Ferguson fan but I"ve only heard good things about him. But like I said before, Malibu's a bit far from Camarillo.

    As for Rick Meztler. Never heard of him, does he have a site?

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Malibu California
    Posts
    56
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    I remember hearing about this guy at takeudown.com. He was recommended by Robert Ferguson. I've never been much of a Ferguson fan but I"ve only heard good things about him. But like I said before, Malibu's a bit far from Camarillo.

    As for Rick Meztler. Never heard of him, does he have a site?
    It's not that far 30 minutes at most.

    Well last week in the dojo we had the a current Gold Medal Winner at the PAM AM games as well as a few top MMA fighters. Santo's is a direct student of Gene LaBell and Gokor so you should at least check it out.

    Rick is a good friend and he hopes to have a web site up soon. His style of Kempo and his training methods work well with Muay Thai fighters and he is a great teacher.

    I am not one to recommend just anybody. Folks should always walk out of a Dojo feeling like they got thier money's worth and having learned something.

    William Hazen

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO