Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384445464748 49505152 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:27am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be more than ahppy to write an article about my experiences, I've been on this site before, just haven't been much of a poster, but I read it a lot. I'll get to work on it right away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:29am

Style: tkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thank you.......

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    PLEASE do the following: Kill a little time here getting a feel for the site, and once you've got the local customs and symbols down, do a long write-up on your life in the ATA for the 'articles' section.
    Thank you! $#%@@#$@! (Can't use the real words still have soap in my teeth!)

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:33am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dc725
    Thank you! $#%@@#$@! (Can't use the real words still have soap in my teeth!)

Oh, come on. You can come up with a real cuss. Cusses have power.

I'm sure you're also welcome to do a write-up on your career with the ATA, if you care to do so in the name of equal representation.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, so an article on how instructors are certified, or my experiences, or a little bit of both?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Oh, come on. You can come up with a real cuss. Cusses have power.

I'm sure you're also welcome to do a write-up on your career with the ATA, if you care to do so in the name of equal representation.
    Uh, gee, you guys are pretty good with the flame throwers. I on the other hand have less experience. I'll just sit back and watch DirtyHippy take the heat if you don't mind. Maybe toss in a few grenades myself if I get the chance. I've been flamed this week on this and other sites and it has been a humbling experience. But I'll stick around anyway.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll just sit back and watch DirtyHippy take the heat if you don't mind. Maybe toss in a few grenades myself if I get the chance. I've been flamed this week on this and other sites and it has been a humbling experience. But I'll stick around anyway.
    So I'll get flamed cause I don't like the ATA and I have experiences that make me not like the ATA?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 12:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

noooo

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
    So I'll get flamed cause I don't like the ATA and I have experiences that make me not like the ATA?

On the contrary you will probably be very popular here. I was really just poking fun at myself because, if you read the whole thing, I took a lot of heat. It was again my fault for bringing the personal stuff into it. So don't anybody start again please.

So write away, I'd love to read it. :wave:
    Last edited by dc725; 7/23/2005 12:53am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 1:00am

Style: WC, Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only way he'd be popular is if the article pans out accurately.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 1:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't worry, nothing will get left out.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 1:12am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, gee, you guys are pretty good with the flame throwers. I on the other hand have less experience. I'll just sit back and watch DirtyHippy take the heat if you don't mind. Maybe toss in a few grenades myself if I get the chance. I've been flamed this week on this and other sites and it has been a humbling experience. But I'll stick around anyway.

Well, it's a public forum, we all make a little more of it each day - if you don't participate, you're forfeiting the right to gripe about it's partiality. By refusing to present your experiences, you are actually making it less impartial - but do as thou wilt.

And don't get too attached to internet buzz phrases like "flamed" and "trolls."

LOL ATA IS SPAZTARDS is a flame.

HAY GUYS BRUCE LEE COULD KICK UR ASSES is a flame.

That girl doesn't look like she knows the form isn't a flame. All critics aren't trolls.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384445464748 49505152 ... LastLast