Page 48 of 56 First ... 38444546474849505152 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be more than ahppy to write an article about my experiences, I've been on this site before, just haven't been much of a poster, but I read it a lot. I'll get to work on it right away.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thank you.......

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    PLEASE do the following: Kill a little time here getting a feel for the site, and once you've got the local customs and symbols down, do a long write-up on your life in the ATA for the 'articles' section.
    Thank you! $#%@@#$@! (Can't use the real words still have soap in my teeth!)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dc725
    Thank you! $#%@@#$@! (Can't use the real words still have soap in my teeth!)

Oh, come on. You can come up with a real cuss. Cusses have power.

I'm sure you're also welcome to do a write-up on your career with the ATA, if you care to do so in the name of equal representation.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, so an article on how instructors are certified, or my experiences, or a little bit of both?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Oh, come on. You can come up with a real cuss. Cusses have power.

I'm sure you're also welcome to do a write-up on your career with the ATA, if you care to do so in the name of equal representation.
    Uh, gee, you guys are pretty good with the flame throwers. I on the other hand have less experience. I'll just sit back and watch DirtyHippy take the heat if you don't mind. Maybe toss in a few grenades myself if I get the chance. I've been flamed this week on this and other sites and it has been a humbling experience. But I'll stick around anyway.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll just sit back and watch DirtyHippy take the heat if you don't mind. Maybe toss in a few grenades myself if I get the chance. I've been flamed this week on this and other sites and it has been a humbling experience. But I'll stick around anyway.
    So I'll get flamed cause I don't like the ATA and I have experiences that make me not like the ATA?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

noooo

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
    So I'll get flamed cause I don't like the ATA and I have experiences that make me not like the ATA?

On the contrary you will probably be very popular here. I was really just poking fun at myself because, if you read the whole thing, I took a lot of heat. It was again my fault for bringing the personal stuff into it. So don't anybody start again please.

So write away, I'd love to read it. :wave:
    Last edited by dc725; 7/23/2005 12:53am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only way he'd be popular is if the article pans out accurately.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't worry, nothing will get left out.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, gee, you guys are pretty good with the flame throwers. I on the other hand have less experience. I'll just sit back and watch DirtyHippy take the heat if you don't mind. Maybe toss in a few grenades myself if I get the chance. I've been flamed this week on this and other sites and it has been a humbling experience. But I'll stick around anyway.

Well, it's a public forum, we all make a little more of it each day - if you don't participate, you're forfeiting the right to gripe about it's partiality. By refusing to present your experiences, you are actually making it less impartial - but do as thou wilt.

And don't get too attached to internet buzz phrases like "flamed" and "trolls."

LOL ATA IS SPAZTARDS is a flame.

HAY GUYS BRUCE LEE COULD KICK UR ASSES is a flame.

That girl doesn't look like she knows the form isn't a flame. All critics aren't trolls.

Page 48 of 56 First ... 38444546474849505152 ... Last