Sponsored Links Spacer Image

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 7:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKD CHICK's past statement was a mistake.She should not have done it in my opinion.I'm sure she probably regrets it now.

I believe she does have the right to add any info she want's and has the right to talk about anything she's want's.Including her family.Her brother is not a member of this board and I believe that this discussion should end right now.Family members should not be brought into this discussion,expecially if that person is unknowingly a topic of conversation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 7:41pm

Style: MMA, BJJ, CMD, TKD, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, the amount of respect shown on these board is amazing ;p.

I had liked where this thread was going, you know... open discussion about things rather than name calling and chest puffing. Seriously though, using the anonymity of the internet as a way to be beyond rude and arrogant?

I've seen statements on this board on this thread and others that remind me of either 1. Teenage boys who've learned they can actually swear when the folks are away and not get caught, or 2. Someone fresh out of bootcamp.

On the other hand I've seen quite a few people with the self-respect to present themselves with dignity and honor in thier posts.

1. I'm new
    2. I do TKD
    3. I'm in the ATA

So now that we've gotten the 'STFU you noob ATA TKDer' stuff out of the way... Let's get back to discussing things like adults?

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 7:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're a woman aren't you?I can tell because you refer to everyone as teenagers.Just like my last girl-friend use to keep calling me that.

Listen, I'd be very glad if we could keep this about the ATA.

Oh ,and by the way!There is a reson why this should be kept anonimously.You know.there are crazy people out there who will try to get your name address and where you train.
    Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 7/21/2005 7:54pm at .

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:02pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Him asking about my brother is fine, I did bring it up. Continuing to ask, once I'd stated that I wasn't going to tell him is what makes me think he's getting the info for a reason. Also, again notice the passive agressive attempt to call me a liar.

Take this into consideration: I am not lying. Neither is he, as far as I know.

I will not give my name. I will not give out identifing details. I have specific reason for these things, which have nothing to do with being a coward and everything to do with not being stupid.

You will have to judge me on my words.

Actually, what pisses me off is the need to repeat myself. I clearly state I stopped competing at green belt. Like two posts later: "So, did you stop competeing at green belt?"

Mental defective.
    Last edited by JKDChick; 7/21/2005 8:21pm at .
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:12pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My mistake, sorry.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    You're a woman aren't you?I can tell because you refer to everyone as teenagers.Just like my last girl-friend use to keep calling me that.
    Lol, nope, sorry there. My wife and kids would freak if a 6'2 bald guy turned out to be a woman ;p. I was just noticing how sometimes the posts explode into tirades of expletives at no warning, then back into calm conversation hehe.

Listen, I'd be very glad if we could keep this about the ATA.

Oh ,and by the way!There is a reson why this should be kept anonimously.You know.there are crazy people out there who will try to get your name address and where you train.
    I hear you there, there are some nutjobs out there. I completely understand JKDChick's want to keep her identity completely anonymous. Heck, I know I wouldn't appreciate it very much if someone showed up at the door or the school and launched into a fight. Heck, they have to give me time to get the waiver written up and someone to witness it etc. :qleft2: (Or put on the kevlar if they're THAT crazy).
    Last edited by DSL; 7/21/2005 8:19pm at .

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's your decision.I was just trying to get him off your back.

He did claim he was a 5th Dan.I guess he could be since there are so many of them.One thing is for sure he's a maggot crawling on the floor scoopin-up infprmation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:21pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKD CHICK - look, I repsect your right to privacy. That being said, I don't think giving a general geographic location is exactly telling. Something like saying your brother does or doesn't teach in the NW seems safe enough. However, I don't know you and you have reasons to protect your identity. I should have been more understanding in that aspect. Just know... that is not my intent or motivation. To put it bluntly, I don't care who you are.

I started off this whole conversation about assuming your brother doesn't teach in the NW - taken what you said at face value. You felt the need to imply that I thought you were lying. Far from it.

Let's state it like this. I believe - based of the information you shared on this board - that your brother doesn't actively operate anything in the NW under the ATA/WTTU banner. That is not saying that your brother isn't an ATA 5th degree school owner or suggest that you are lying.

The whole original point in my thoughts was I wanted your opinion on various things within the ATA / WTTU. My posts reveal this. I thoroughly enjoy martial arts discussions with everyone - especially those who have been in our system. Good day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:23pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IT was not I who repeated the "stop competing at green belt" comment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2005 8:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's your decision.I was just trying to get him off your back.

He did claim he was a 5th Dan.I guess he could be since there are so many of them.One thing is for sure he's a maggot crawling on the floor scoopin-up information.
    See, this is the kind of personal attack posts that I don't get.

I'm new here, granted, but I've read enough of JKDChick's posts to know that she can handle herself with ease when it comes to any verbal/literary conflicts. I think the term is biting the head off and , welll you know the rest. She knows how to stand up and knock down anything that comes her way.

I also do appreciate loyalty and people standing up for each other, so I can see where Canuck's coming from. At the same point, I've known Gonchez for about 6 years now or so. He's no maggot, he's a stand-up martial artist and a good man. 5th dan? Yes, very much so. I don't know if he's given you his history or not, but it's approaching two decades of solid martial arts training. I'd say that qualifies.

Anyway, all the slapping back and forth done? Let's get back to the issues at hand. Ask questions, make statements, whatever floats the boat.