Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 8:04am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourettes
    Nah, just a spoiled brat. Average income in Bangladesh is under $400 US/year and this kid's talking about training, CDs/games and his maid on the internet.
    Unlike all us shaolin monks who've taken vows of poverty, chasity, and humility.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 8:11am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like a charming country. Perhaps I'll mention to the wife that we cancel Paris and Florence and hit up good old Bangladesh.

CHITTAGONG, Sept 11: The CMM's court, Chittagong, today ordered a judicial probe into the sensational Seema Murder Case and appointed a magistrate for the purpose. Seema, a teenage garments factory worker was gang raped in police custody inside Raozan thana on October 9, 1996. She died inside Chittagong Jail on February 7, 1997.

A girl, aged about six, was raped by an unidentified person inside the police control room on the first floor of the CMM's court building in the old part of the city yesterday afternoon. The victim, identified as Maria (not real name), daughter of one Fazal Bepary, was admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).

Abdullah Mahmud Hasan, General Secretary of Dhaka Ainjibi Samity, lodged a case with Kotwali thana in connection with the incident yesterday afternoon but no arrest was made till last night. Kotwali police, however, said that the room, where the incident took place, was used as police control room earlier but now it is abandoned.

A university student was allegedly beaten to death under the custody of Detective Branch of Police yesterday evening after he was picked up from city's Siddheshwari area in the afternoon. Dhaka Medical College Hospital officials identified the youth as Shamim Reza, aged about 24. Relatives said he was a BBA student at a private university. A neighbour said his nickname was Rubel.

MYMENSINGH, Dec 3, 2000: Two Army jawans allegedly raped a young girl in a compartment of a Mymensingh-bound train from Parbatipur Saturday night and tossed her out of the running train near Islampur station in Jamalpur district, reports UNB.

The girl, who sustained injuries, narrated the "misdeed" of the Army men to a magistrate. She was awaiting medical test. Narrating her ordeal, the girl in her statement under Section 164 to Magistrate Giasuddin Moghul said that she was coming to Mymensingh from Parbatipur by train on Saturday night with her younger brother, Nazrul Islam.

and the WINNER is: Why does our water taste funny?
    A decomposed corpse was found in the roof-top water tank at the Detective Branch office in the city at around 4-30 yesterday afternoon. The identity of the man, in his 40s, could not be known till filing of this report at 11 PM

At the dB office, Police Commissioner AKM Shamsuddin told reporters that the incident was 'mysterious'. "It appears to be a case of murder," he said. He also said that it was not possible for any outsider 'without the help of the police' to dump the body inside the water tank. However, he said, on completion of the investigation it will be possible to determine the actual cause of death.

According to witnesses, the body bore some injury marks below the abdomen. The corpse was sent to the Dhaka Medical College Hospital morgue for autopsy at about 8:30 PM Hospital sources said autopsy of the body is likely to be conducted today.

CID was immediately assigned to investigate the case. Headed by ASP Munshi Atiqur Rahman, the team is learnt to have seized record registers, and relevant books of the dB office. Munishi Atiqur Rahman is also the investigating officer of the Shamim Reza Rubel murder case. A number of senior dB officials said that they suspected that the victim was alive when he was taken to the rooftop. They said that this was more likely, considering the narrow access and the iron ladder approach to the rooftop of the building which is visible from surrounding areas.

The dead person was discovered after dB men launched a search to find out why their water supply had a 'foul odour' and the area smelt so badly for the last 'two days'.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 4:12pm

Style: Filipino Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

shaddup kid

Quote Originally Posted by Shams
    A spoiled brat over here wouldn't be training 3hrs everyday along with morning jogs and trying to finishing his college education studying everysecond he aint training.He'd be asking his DADDY for black money that he got SOMEHOW and use it to buy a 300 $ blow horn for his car that he somehow manages to drive being only 15teen so that he can scare some unknow pedestrian before trying to hit em and then go back home to get some more money to wrap weed in. Dont you dare compare me to the scums that I seperate myself from everyday.I've done my share of community service so cut the crap on "spoiled brats" .And when you call ME a spoiled brat you actually insulting my whole family saying they didn't raise me right and I'd have none of that.
    Is this Kronos??

-Brian

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 6:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can't find BJJ take judo. If you want striking take kickboxing or boxing. I'm sure you can find at least one of those places.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2005 2:21pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this whole thread seems like grounds for trollshido to me.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2011 3:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wado-Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah a thread from 6 years ago...........fond memories.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/13/2011 2:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the best way to get in to a real action is entering an MMA school or something like that. All the training and hard work pays off once you use it in a real situation but it rarely happens though. In the mean time, I just train against punching bags or improve my conditioning or at least train against my submission master grappling dummy once in a while. But different things work for different people. I'm just happy I learned a trick or two. It may come in handy someday and we'll just have to continually prepare for it I suppose.

Posted On:
    9/13/2011 4:17am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/13/2011 11:14am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams1988 View Post
    Ah a thread from 6 years ago...........fond memories.
    Anything interesting to say 6 years later?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast