Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 1:06pm

Style: Empty-Hand Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Must have taken you long to write that but hey .....aren't you a bigger LOSER for trying to prove to (lets say) scums like me that we are scums . LOL . I come to this site to get experience from people who got them...not to hear someone waste THEIR time trying to make me say I'm a scum........You are truly the biggest loser I talked to since joining this forum.
    Last edited by Shams; 7/08/2005 1:08pm at .

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ....Thus proving that two halfwits combined is not equal to an entirely whole wit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 1:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way to everyone reading ..every middle-class family here has a maid or two or even three cause the country is so overpopulated and there are almost no jobs.All Cds and digital stuff are pirated and a CD costs around 0.75 $.I never buy cds only borrow them from friends cause I cant even afford that .My computer is a pentium 2 that is someone elses trash....My dad works his butt off to send me to college along with sending my sister and brother to a well reputed school.My mom is a teacher who works hard so that she can treat us every weekend.My dad lost his job 3 years ago and now runs a small unprofitable business .MMA is one of the few things I like doing.My Sensei even asked me not to pay the monthly fee,an offer which i rejected and continue to pay with my lunch money and a little help from mom. So people please before you rush your argument skills and utter bullshit like the guy over there stop and think for a while .This goes not only for a bastard like me but everyone in this web site and every other I have grown to love..................So you people got any ideas over a good free server where I can make a MA site. (REcommend with no banners) ?
    Last edited by Shams; 7/08/2005 1:32pm at .

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 3:07pm

Style: Silat, New to Hsing- Yi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How are you travelling all over the world if your dads been been an unemployed airline engineer for three years?
    "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 3:25pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    ....Thus proving that two halfwits combined is not equal to an entirely whole wit.
    Say it with me slowly:

WE
    TODD
    ED

-daGorilla

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 3:36pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daGorilla
    Say it with me slowly:

WE
    TODD
    ED

-daGorilla
    You forgot 'SOFA KING'!!

SOFA
    KING
    WE
    TODD
    DID

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 3:40pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I thought something like this might happen but I've been pretty bored at work today. I forgot what 17 is like until getting into this with you.

So you picked fights with "bullies and scum" to prove that your techniques work. Behavior like that = asshole. You probably are not "Scum" but I asked those questions in hopes that maybe you'd be able to look at your own behavior and realize that by assaulting people, you're just being an asshole.

When other members of the site told you that it probably wasn't a smart idea, you immediately start to bitch or talk up how much you got the snot kicked out of you, people getting murdered in front of your house, how there are no laws etc and how much FUN it is to pick fights with people and how much you don't care about getting hurt. I labeled you a spoiled brat because your parents are working their asses off providing so much for you (according to you), your sensei likes you enough that you don't have to pay for practice, and you get to "practically get to travel all over the world" because of your dad's job. Those are great things that don't seem to come easily in your part of the world, but all you can think about is proving how good you are after 3 years of training by picking fights with "Bullies an Scum". That's immature. So give yourself a few years to grow up, and I mean that in the best possible way.

So enough of this ****...

Some guys gave you really good advice here, such as stay out of trouble and find a club that has what you want. I haven't, but from everything you've said, you might really want to think twice about settting up your own club and instead find some training partners who you can trust not to hurt you as much as they can trust you not to hurt them.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 4:15pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams
    By the way to everyone reading ..every middle-class family here has a maid or two or even three cause the country is so overpopulated and there are almost no jobs.All Cds and digital stuff are pirated and a CD costs around 0.75 $.I never buy cds only borrow them from friends cause I cant even afford that .My computer is a pentium 2 that is someone elses trash....My dad works his butt off to send me to college along with sending my sister and brother to a well reputed school.My mom is a teacher who works hard so that she can treat us every weekend.My dad lost his job 3 years ago and now runs a small unprofitable business .MMA is one of the few things I like doing.My Sensei even asked me not to pay the monthly fee,an offer which i rejected and continue to pay with my lunch money and a little help from mom. So people please before you rush your argument skills and utter bullshit like the guy over there stop and think for a while .This goes not only for a bastard like me but everyone in this web site and every other I have grown to love..................So you people got any ideas over a good free server where I can make a MA site. (REcommend with no banners) ?
    As your dad toils for college money, I'm sure he'd be delighted to know that you're not confining your training to the gym, but rather looking to get splattered all over the street, wasting all his procreative effort.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2005 12:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well a guy gotta have a hobby apart from work.And I got into "only" 4 real fights till now, and its not like I go around looking for trouble (like batman). I only take advantage of one taking place in fronta me.Well I still dont think anything gives you the right to call me a "spoiled brat" but "dumbass" is more appropriate.I came to this forum to find people who can tell me if I can find an alternative way to deal with my problem.What you think I want to get my ass kicked again (well yes if i know I aint gonna get killed).And when I said people should should try what I do ,me was actually trying to be funny ....seriously how can any MlArtist follow that idea.Tourettes you seem like someone wise so I'll tell you this that ,yes picking fights is not good .But as an over-privalaged person (as you say) its GOOD ENUF reason to stand up and say something when brutes push around a 12 yer old to the point of tears or when a whole bunch of teens without any valid reason start to hit one of your not so fortunate friends.I may be a asshole thats for sure.

To antman:After working 30 yrs he ought to get free tickets for life (just a rule)

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    7/09/2005 4:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To summarise Shams:

1) You are placing yourself at risk of looking like a troll/wannabe/arsehole.

2) Picking fights with strangers is not a safe way of testing yourself.

3) Find a contact club or like minded people.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast