Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 5:44am

Style: Empty-Hand Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey being an anime fan doesn't make me believe in the utter bullshit they sometimes produce .......and most of the anime I watch ain't even got much fighting in em ....hentai,inuyasha lol . By the way the question is "How else am I gonna get REAL experience other than picking on bullies " I've been bullied as a kid (them took all me Cds and game cartages away, even beat me up:'( so I feel no remorse beatin em up (or them beating me up again..:) . But if there is an alternative way that I can get some practical sorry REAL experience ,I'll call it quits to me trouble making .But HEY its FUN, you people should try it sometimes just dont throw the first punch for legal reasons.

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 6:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find a good contact club. At the worst get a group of like minded people together. That's much better than exposing yourself like that.

For informational purposes, you should realise that throwing the first punch does not necessarily make the other person legally in the wrong. In Australia, you can be charged with assault once the person feels physically threatened. If I recall correctly, once you feel physically threatened, you can argue that a pre-emptive strike was part of your self-defence.

In short: it is possible you are committing assault, and they are defending themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 11:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have nothing to worry cause, well here there are pratically no laws....Just a few days ago a car pulled on the road in front of our house and dropped a girl whose throat was slit open .She walked like 3 feet and fell dead....our maid saw the whole thing I only got to see the blood stains .**** the politics and lawmakers here.And if you dont believe me type "Gulshan Daily Star throat" in google and find the uncountable number of killing in this just 1.5 mile square province in which I live named "Gulshan" ...."Daily Star" is just a good english newspaper here.(Im not saying I'm gonna go out killing people HELL NO!!) Oh yea I'm working on making a good fight club, been working on a website to get some crowd together..... will post the link once its done .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 11:51am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy
    I think the politically correct terms are "troll" or "wannabe".
    Nah, just a spoiled brat. Average income in Bangladesh is under $400 US/year and this kid's talking about training, CDs/games and his maid on the internet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 12:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourettes
    Nah, just a spoiled brat. Average income in Bangladesh is under $400 US/year and this kid's talking about training, CDs/games and his maid on the internet.
    A spoiled brat over here wouldn't be training 3hrs everyday along with morning jogs and trying to finishing his college education studying everysecond he aint training.He'd be asking his DADDY for black money that he got SOMEHOW and use it to buy a 300 $ blow horn for his car that he somehow manages to drive being only 15teen so that he can scare some unknow pedestrian before trying to hit em and then go back home to get some more money to wrap weed in. Dont you dare compare me to the scums that I seperate myself from everyday.I've done my share of community service so cut the crap on "spoiled brats" .And when you call ME a spoiled brat you actually insulting my whole family saying they didn't raise me right and I'd have none of that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 12:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, I amend my statement - over-privileged spoil brat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 12:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

LOserish

Quote Originally Posted by Tourettes
    Yea
    whatever ....but you just a guy that looks at stats over the net to argue with someone who practically has actual contact with the people who to you are just numbers on a web page.......kinda loserish I'd say
    Last edited by Shams; 7/08/2005 12:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "practically has contact with the people" - ****, you're in the same country, you better have contact with "the people", or is everyone too scummy for you? Don't tell me,the walls around your house are too high for them to climb over...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tourettes what the HELL you trying to prove......Ok fine you want the title of "I know all about Bangladesh" right . Well congrats I bow to you and would even give you a fake certificate if I could ....now **** OFF

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 1:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not about Bangladesh, it's about your fucked up insecure attitude "I want to prove that what I train works". Picking fight with "Scum" - yeah, right. What is "Scum"? Who is "Scum"? Where is "Scum"? Why is "Scum"? Aren't you "Scum" for picking fights? If not, why not? Is it because you train 3 hours a day? Is it because you didn't by a $300 horn? Is it because you go to college? Is it because you feel so entitled to call other people "Scum"?

You seem to fail to understand your contradictions and that's due to many things, most of all your lack of maturity reinforced by the drama in some of your posts. "Scum" indeed...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast