Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 10:27am

Style: Empty-Hand Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way the guy says he aint "even american" and only "met some people who do great karate".........what the hell is he trying to prove .....yea what "I aint punchy"?.........you get upset easily dont you "punchy" you are like making up **** in your head of what I ACTUALLY said . Well I ACTUALLY said nothing bad about anything.Mabe you are just a paranoid dumb ****.
    Last edited by Shams; 7/07/2005 10:31am at .

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 10:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAHippie
    This has to be a joke.
    I think the politically correct terms are "troll" or "wannabe".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 10:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea I know placing myself in bad situation aint a good idea . Hell I even got my ass kicked once by this guy who wighed around 40 pounds more than me . Got on the mount position started smashing my face and then when I blocked with my hand he got hold of it and started smashing it on the concrete .Man was my hand bloody (not to mention a black eye and another cut cheek.I've been trying to learn some ground tactics ever since ............But if you ask me ifI would do it again ...I'd jump right in ....Man I learned so much from that

Oh by the way the guy on top of me thought I wouldn't move cause i got beat up bad so he left to get something heavy to drop on me ........I ran like hell before he got back with what my friends say a "boti" .Its like a giant curved knife that people here use to cut big chunks of meat and fish.

I love MA

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 11:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams
    Yea I know placing myself in bad situation aint a good idea . Hell I even got my ass kicked once by this guy who wighed around 40 pounds more than me . Got on the mount position started smashing my face and then when I blocked with my hand he got hold of it and started smashing it on the concrete .Man was my hand bloody (not to mention a black eye and another cut cheek.I've been trying to learn some ground tactics ever since ............But if you ask me ifI would do it again ...I'd jump right in ....Man I learned so much from that

Oh by the way the guy on top of me thought I wouldn't move cause i got beat up bad so he left to get something heavy to drop on me ........I ran like hell before he got back with what my friends say a "boti" .Its like a giant curved knife that people here use to cut big chunks of meat and fish.

I love MA

I take it you are pretty young.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 11:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea only 17+ . Its better to start young at these things no ? But living in a country thats voted "most corrupted" for the third time (see TIMES MAG), one has no need to wonder why I'm trying to learn MMA to a proficient level at such an young age.Plus it's a productive way to pass the time (not the "intentional fight starter" thing though)

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Shams. Stop trying to start fights. I know, I know you wanna be the ultimate fighter everyone fears, you wanna be more than just man you wanna be legend,yeah I've seen Batman Begins too. Its great. But going around and starting fights is NOT smart. Its a good way to get yourself in a situation you cannot handle. Just train hard and be humble about what you do.
    Like my brother told me (back in my foolish youth!! Ha ha, coming back here I was getting tailgated so I slammed on the brakes of my kid's $400 car - the new SUV didn't like that) when I chewed out four guys once on O'ahu, "What would you have done if they pulled out knives, guns, or tire irons?"
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 11:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams
    Man was my hand bloody (not to mention a black eye and another cut cheek.I've been trying to learn some ground tactics ever since ............But if you ask me ifI would do it again ...I'd jump right in ....Man I learned so much from that
    You do realise that if he kept striking, applied a choke, or pulled a knife from his back pocket, you might not be here now, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 10:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah well I'm alive .Later I learned the guy had good judo experience . I thought he was another big bully that uses brute force .I love picking on big dudes that push everyone around thinking muscle force is gonna get you everywhere .Should look on their faces when you submit them. But this guy no !!!! He had to learn judo.Damn Judo bully.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2005 10:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont mind dying . Dying from a fight beats dying at old age where on the last days one practically need help just to go pee. Only thing I fear about fights is the probability of getting maimed or my hands and legs chopped off . Yea mabe I shud quit starting em.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 12:45am

Style: Iaido, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only thing I fear about fights is the probability of getting maimed or my hands and legs chopped off . Yea mabe I shud quit starting em.
    That's the smartest thing you've said in this thread.

Why are you taking karate? Are you taking it so you can beat up on other people? If so, then you are missing the whole point of taking a martial art. Studying a martial art isn't just about fighting. It's also about self-control and discipline. A real martial artist doesn't go out looking for trouble.

I see from your profile that you're only 17 years old, and a big anime fan. Real-life fights aren't like what you see in the cartoons, kid. You're lucky that you're still alive after instigating the other fights you had. It only takes a split second for you to suffer a serious injury, or even death. Do you really want to die before your 20th birthday?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast