Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah-so. There you go. I haven't seen them yet.

Comments from the peanut gallery?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually we were taught that take down as an application from the 24 form.
    Locu5
    combat sports hobbyist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any footage to counter the whole "looks like kickboxing" argument?
    Yes I do. I've posted quite a few clips at EF showing some basic tjq solo-training that's practiced in my school. Then I posted a clip from one of my MMA matches showing how a lot of those solo drills can be applied. Most people pretended not to notice. I was told by some idiots over there that it was low-level tkd, that they couldn't see any tjq, etc.

People see what they wanna see. All I presumed to show with that clip was a few possibilities of how the solo training can manifest. The clip showed exactly the same movement that's contained in the solo drills I posted clips of.

I have lots of comp footage of myself and training partners, and we look like the worst 'kickboxers' in the world. LOL But after that fiasco, I can't be bothered anymore.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter
    Yes I do. I've posted quite a few clips at EF showing some basic tjq solo-training that's practiced in my school. Then I posted a clip from one of my MMA matches showing how a lot of those solo drills can be applied. Most people pretended not to notice. I was told by some idiots over there that it was low-level tkd, that they couldn't see any tjq, etc.

People see what they wanna see. All I presumed to show with that clip was a few possibilities of how the solo training can manifest. The clip showed exactly the same movement that's contained in the solo drills I posted clips of.

I have lots of comp footage of myself and training partners, and we look like the worst 'kickboxers' in the world. LOL But after that fiasco, I can't be bothered anymore.
    You tease.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456