223623 Bullies, 4084 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 171 to 180 of 209
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 192021 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:24pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My cock used to be registered as a deadly weapon, but then I got married and its be retired.
  2. Don Gwinn is offline
    Don Gwinn's Avatar

    BJJ wins again!

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Virden, IL
    Posts
    3,569

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: Guns

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Have you had it mounted?"

    "No, I told you, I got married."



    Thanks folks! You've been great! Enjoy REO Speedwagon and buy my CD's at the door!
    *********************************************
  3. beka is offline
    beka's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    My heart is in Austin
    Posts
    778

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:43pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and then some

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    I doubt there is even a charge called "assault with a deadly weapon" anywhere in the nation.

    My ex was accused of assaulting a woman with a knife (assault being different than battery) and the charge on his arrest warrant was "assault with intent to cause great bodily injury". He was also charged with burglary (not breaking and entering or theft), dissuading a witness, and destroying a phone line. This was in California. I imagine if there were an 'assault with a deadly weapon' charge, he'd have gotten that one, too.

    We broke up pretty soon after he got arrested.
  4. Zendetta is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't you jam up some idiots misogynist rant with a "Cool Chicks like Nice Nerdy Boys" rant of your own?

    So you DO like the badboyz after all!
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."
  5. Mr. Mantis is offline
    Mr. Mantis's Avatar

    One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    under the sink
    Posts
    6,333

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beka
    My ex was accused of assaulting a woman with a knife (assault being different than battery) and the charge on his arrest warrant was "assault with intent to cause great bodily injury". He was also charged with burglary (not breaking and entering or theft), dissuading a witness, and destroying a phone line. This was in California. I imagine if there were an 'assault with a deadly weapon' charge, he'd have gotten that one, too.

    We broke up pretty soon after he got arrested.
    Hoo Boy. I am glad you had the sense to split. You would be suprised how some women will stick with very dangerous (and stupid) men.

    Burglary at common law is basically trespassing in an occupied dwelling, in the night season with the intent to commit a crime therein. Theft is not necessary contrary to popular belief.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.
  6. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    Didn't you jam up some idiots misogynist rant with a "Cool Chicks like Nice Nerdy Boys" rant of your own?

    So you DO like the badboyz after all!

    I can't count how many "bad boys" I have fixed in my time...

    Bad Boys, yeah right, more like fucktards.
  7. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatRonin
    I can't count how many "bad boys" I have fixed in my time...

    Bad Boys, yeah right, more like fucktards.
    "Whatcha gonna do when Ronin comes for you?"

    :laughing1:

    Every time I hear that song I always think of COPS now.
  8. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 2:58pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    "Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Ronin comes for you?"

    :laughing1:
    Remember what joe Pesci did to that "tough guy" in Casino, with the pen?
  9. Mr. Mantis is offline
    Mr. Mantis's Avatar

    One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    under the sink
    Posts
    6,333

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 3:01pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatRonin
    Remember what joe Pesci did to that "tough guy" in Casino, with the pen?
    Is it anything like what Ralphie did to that whore in the parking lot?
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.
  10. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    7/07/2005 3:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatRonin
    Remember what joe Pesci did to that "tough guy" in Casino, with the pen?


    "Funny? You mean funny like a clown???"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.