Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And this is Octopic's response via PM:

.Hey man, I knew when I posted in one of your threads that it was going to get fun. Can you make it a bit of a challenge this time though? I got bored last time making you look like an idiot over and over again. Actually, you do get points for originality. Nobody has ever called me a moron before. Arrogant prick, obnoxious, asshole, jerk, those I've gotten, but moron is a new one.

Personally, I find the juxtaposition between your post basically agreeing with me, and your post insulting me to be quite delicious. I am sure as we proceed that the conversation shall continue to drip with irony.

Still, Iím not quite sure what I have done to provoke such strong emotion from you. If I believed in Freudian psychology I would say that you definitely had issues with your mother. That is, if I believed in Freudian psychology.

Well my good friend, I wish you luck, and continued success in your endeavors, whatever they may be.
    Yeah, that made sense.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Octopic:wave:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For clarification for our newer members, any attack on members via PM is a banable offense. If you want to insult each other do it on the open forum and stay within topic. Though this one was minor I felt like abusing my authority this one time and use Octopic as an example. Octopic can come back in two weeks.
    Last edited by Omega; 7/01/2005 10:15am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's understandable.I don't like the thought of anyone making treats over the internet in any way.

Althought Octopic as far as I know he's never done that.But he still could benefit from this by learing manners.

:XXbuzzsaw TOPIC

Page 3 of 3 First 123