Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 9:33am

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Kungfoolss]Fraud? Is that anything like your Bullshido Vegas challenge you never bothered attending?

Not only are youi an fraud but you are also a liar. I never challenged you to a vegas match (if you would bother to reread the post). I said I would be willing to be your partner for a demonstration since it was obvious you are afraid of most of the people fucking you up if you tried to work with them. You really are a sorry sorry little man. Why bullshido lets you stay arouind is really puzzling. However I guess every orgainization needs a clown and you fit that role quite well, Michael.

What amazes me is that you come on here running down various people and systems and yet you run a website about a system you have had no formal training in. The Petersons never trained you. You were just some irritating jerk who called them to make sure they didnt get mad at you regarding copyright issues. Even Phil with all his problems is heads and tails above you because at least he had some formal training whereas you have none.

I removed your name because I couldnt personally verify it However I have verified you never trained with the Petersons and hence have had no formal training in SCARS. At least you are honest as describing your training as wearing pants because you mother taught you how to wear them, but that is the extent of your knowledge.
    Last edited by Rigante; 6/29/2005 10:42am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 10:18am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That Phil article on the homeless left me speechless. A homeless man got angry because everyone in a crowd of thousands of people treated him like human ****.

All his views on the martial arts I can laugh at, because he's just a funny little man playing dress up. But this bullshit about the homeless is just fucking insane. The only funny part is imagining what Phil "staring him [the homeless person] down" looks like.

Bum: Change, mister.
    Phil: (raises eyebrow in comical fashion)
    Bum: Um... change?
    Phil: (face shaking from prolonged eyebrow raise)
    Bum: Um... Okay cracka. (walks away a little weirded out)
    Phil: I scared him away. This means I am a badass, now.

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 10:27am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa
    That Phil article on the homeless left me speechless. A homeless man got angry because everyone in a crowd of thousands of people treated him like human ****.

All his views on the martial arts I can laugh at, because he's just a funny little man playing dress up. But this bullshit about the homeless is just fucking insane. The only funny part is imagining what Phil "staring him [the homeless person] down" looks like.

Bum: Change, mister.
    Phil: (raises eyebrow in comical fashion)
    Bum: Um... change?
    Phil: (face shaking from prolonged eyebrow raise)
    Bum: Um... Okay cracka. (walks away a little weirded out)
    Phil: I scared him away. This means I am a badass, now.
    I hadn't read enough of Philmore's stuff to ever really annoy me. That article annoyed me. He certainly comes across as the paranoid, right-wing egotistical self-deluded dumbass many folks here have described him as.

Personally, I hope he successfully "Defends" himself someday then gets sued a new asshole and sent to jail for a while. Maybe that will give him some new, more useful, constructive and multi-dimensional insight.

-daGorilla

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 11:03am

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Black homeless men most likely, after all, he's "a lone, armed white man."

WTF??!!!

With rare exceptions, none of these people have any experience with the homeless.
    What...wh...how can he even write that? Who *hasn't* had exerperience with the homeless? He's really gone and lost his mind...I feel like he's retreated so far from reality at this point that he's started to believe things that are obviously false, such as the idea that only he has had real experience dealing with the homeless.

Anyone capable of holding these views had not walked the gauntlet endured by countless urban pedestrians every day. Men and women who actually contribute to society, who in many cases are walking to jobs they'd rather not work for less pay than they deserve, must suffer further by dodging the grasping claws and barked demands of harassing, unstable, persistent panhandlers.
    Dosen't Phil understand that many, many, many people live in, say, New York City? New Orleans? Detroit? Is he the one man who isn't homeless populating all of these major cities?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every homeless person knows fat, pasty white boys with a permafucked eyebrow are prime targets for panhandling.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 11:58am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Panhandlers usually tell me I have a nice ass. I still don't give them money.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    But you are tempted to, you just admitted it. They know how to play against one´s weaknesses, those evil panhandlers...

PS: are you sure you are not confusing civil construction workers with panhandlers?
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 1:41pm

Style: BJJ, Kickboxing, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JKDChick again."

And here that is pretty much funnier than anything I was going to say about your ass, the homeless, or Phil.

I'm not worthy, or something.

I'd spare a five for a homeless guy that complimented my ass. That takes balls right there, especially given that 90% of the homeless folks in DC are in wheelchairs.

"Hey, dude... You got a nice ass!!"

I had a confrontation with a homeless person almost two years ago now while in Old Town Alexandria... Me and two buddies were walking along, a little buzzed (we were doing a bit of a pub crawl), and there was this homeless guy looked just like Rufus from Bum Fights just screaming as people walked past him.

Literally, just "AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" as each person passed. So, just as we got to him, and I heard him take in his big breath, I turned and screamed as loud as I could just as he started to. He stared at me a moment while my buddies turned beat red, then the guy goes "How about you and me fight, right now? Huh? How you gonna be yellin' at a man? Huh? How you yellin' at... at... me?"

Despite this, I did not feel a renewed sense of respect for the dangers presented by street folk. Of course, in Roxbury (back in Boston) we had a guy that would sing to our trash pile outside our building, so I'm used to differentiating the harmless, down on his luck type and the unhinged, screaming, GG Allen types.

Wing Chun Instructor

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 1:55pm

Style: fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my home town of NYC there was a homeless man who was well know to everyone who frequented the Port Authority. This old man who couldn't walk would ask anyone near by for a quarter. If people said no or ignored him he would start cussing up a storm. "OH YEAH! well your mother is a #$%^ and your father's a pansy %$#% mother F%^$# and you are ugly you AAAASSSS HHHOOOOLLLEEEEE!!!!!". At first it was most disturbing. But over time everyone who knew of him thought it was pretty amusing and even enjoyed watching some new comers reactions to the old man.

there is video footage out there somewhere of a homeless man trying to fight some kid. I wonder what brought that on? hhhmmmm........

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 2:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Around here beggars are usually polite. They say "please" and "thank you" and will not insult you if you ignore them, nor will they threaten you in any way.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast