I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 12:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigante
    Ahhh yes, the famous Kungfools who runs his own SCARS site, He offers instruction and advanced techniques on a system he has never trained in other than watching video tapes. He is the ulimate fraud.
    Fraud? Is that anything like your Bullshido Vegas challenge you never bothered attending?

DId you really believe I never saw that post before you had the opportunity to delete it? :laughing7

By the way, the very fact you have to go to my site, demonstrates the superiority of my knowledge over yours. Nice. Another thing, why don't you show us what you look like? I curious to see the body type of your typical anal retentive pax baculum member. Come on, we all need a good laugh Rigante.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 6/28/2005 12:54am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 12:57am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    It's almost worth listening to, to hear his voice.

After listening to that, Phil strikes me as the kind of guy who loves the sound of his own voice and loves talking about himself. I get the impression that he takes pride in the fact that he's an "average guy" and not a kung-fu master. I'm glad some people are proud of mediocrety. It makes it easier for the rest of us to seem exceptional.
    That must explain the reason Rigante finds value at the pax baculum...hmmm...
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 12:59am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    I dunno....$17 seems like awful expensive toilet paper
    Curious, I could've swore the book was going for $13-something only a week ago. Inflation? :protest:

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatical
    Incidentally, the damage done from a toaster accident is burnt toast, while the damage done from a rifle is a dead human being. WTF was the toast example about? He said "yes you're more likely to have toast if you have a toaster, yes you're more likely to have a gun accident if you have a gun, but the gun doesn't shoot by itself and a toaster doesn't make toast by itself" So what?
    I'm not surprised I missed that very warped analogy, a some point during the interview I went catatonic.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:14am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Namrepus221
    I'm sorry I have to correct this.

I have a toaster.

I hate toast.

I perfer Waffles and Bagels.

And the occasional Toaster Pastery.

Thank you.
    That's because you haven't had japanese bread, it's a higher grade than those of America.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:17am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    you can kill people with ovens and toasters

but are you likely to have a gun related injury when you own a toaster or an oven ?

what do you have to own to see an increase in struddel related injury ?

wait what the hell are we talking about ?
    If phil was a turkey, would he fit in anything but an industrial sized oven? Surely, never a toaster. :icon_cool

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:19am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I dont think out good friend Phil requires context . Edit :CORRECTION I think he has context actually .... that people who are afraid of gun lovers call him a ***** ass fear mongering moma's boy ...

Phil now has a term proposed for him ...

Hoplophilia - "Sexual Arousal From Weaponry."
    I guess he would have to, considering his wife is repulsive. That's just an educated guess by the way.

Capitalist Pig

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, no-gi, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "yes you're more likely to have toast if you have a toaster, yes you're more likely to have a gun accident if you have a gun, but the gun doesn't shoot by itself and a toaster doesn't make toast by itself"
    Maybe he is working on the ultimate superweapon:

The Toaster Gun

Now you can waste an alley full of homeless men and enjoy some golden brown toast with marmalade when you're done.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:22am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FJJ
    Sounded like a public service announcement for crime prevention usually offered by the local PD, only it was slanted toward selling his book. Nothing about the book, just buy it because 'it's dangerous out there and you average people need average info from average me.'
    Come, come now, stop that. Otherwise, you'll have that idiot Rigante lecturing us again on how we're not picking on the Gracies instead of phil. :lol:

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/28/2005 1:27am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by katana
    Maybe he is working on the ultimate superweapon:

The Toaster Gun

Now you can waste an alley full of homeless men and enjoy some golden brown toast with marmalade when you're done.
    Black homeless men most likely, after all, he's "a lone, armed white man."
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast