Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 4:35pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are any of those "titles" even legit? Anyone recognize any of them? I notice that the count supposedly challenged Muhammed Ali and some other world champions...i also notice that whoever wrote this wasn't dumb enough to actually say that the count beat any of them as the BDFS would probably get sued.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 6:09pm

Style: BJJ, Kickboxing, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    Are any of those "titles" even legit? Anyone recognize any of them? I notice that the count supposedly challenged Muhammed Ali and some other world champions...i also notice that whoever wrote this wasn't dumb enough to actually say that the count beat any of them as the BDFS would probably get sued.
    I could challenge Mike Tyson right here and now, doesn't mean I should be running a school or anything, right?

From what I've heard, "Dante" was a real Karate BB that went nuts or something. He started a gang war with another dojo, and one of his students got killed. All the rest of that **** is jsut BS hype, though. I'm pretty sure that BDFS is utter bullshit, just ripping off some cred form the old Kokoryukai (Black Dragons), who were like the mafia and whatever in WW II era Japan.

They're in "Fist of Legend" with Jet Li.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 6:50pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably true. I'm pretty sure any karate world champ of this magnitude would still be well known in the martial arts circles of today a la chuck norris, bill wallace, joe lewis etc.

Fist of legend had some cool fight scenes:)

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:06pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard that Count Dante was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon Count Dante dim mak'd the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw Count Dante totally dim mak some kid just because the kid opened a window.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:09pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    Are any of those "titles" even legit? Anyone recognize any of them?
    I think calling Black Belt Magazine the "Bible of Karate" is questionable within itself.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:33pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard Count Dante was on the couch drinking a big Sobe flipping through the channels when he came across jeopardy and they asked this question. "This person totally flips out and kills people, all the time" and noone got it right so dante got pissed and did this dante teleportation thing and he arrived at jeoparty and dim mak'd all the contestants to death, then he thought it was so cool he did it again. Then it turned out that Alex Trabech was a pirate "arr.", so dante tried to dim mak him in the eyes like the three stooges but trabech totally blocked it, so he dim mak'd him in the nuts, then he dim mak'd him in the nuts so many times he exploded! So then dante wailed on his guitar to the jeopardy theme. Then Dante went on to host 3 more seasons of jeopardy, killing someone with dim mak at the end of each episode. Jeopardy's ratings were never higher!

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 10:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread went downhill after people tried to be as funny as afronaut.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 10:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed... Though, the "Real Ultimate Power" stuff was pretty funny.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 1:43am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So which of the two Black Dragon Fighting Societies has the most legitimacy?

Or is this a trick question?

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 8:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    So which of the two Black Dragon Fighting Societies has the most legitimacy?

Or is this a trick question?
    I was actually looking for the answer to my question... It wasn't a "guess, and win a prize!" thing... But at this stage, the answer may well be "green".

Though, the guy that plays the bass actually competes... I'm leaning toward him at the moment.

Plus, check that crazy lapel choke!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast