Sponsored Links Spacer Image

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    6/29/2005 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So your options now are :wait for the BJJ guy to show-up.Wait for them to open a Kyokushin Dojo in your area.Do Muay-Thai.So waht's it gonna be noob?
    Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 6/29/2005 4:49pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2005 12:43am

Style: Uncertain

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    So your options now are :wait for the BJJ guy to show-up.Wait for them to open a Kyokushin Dojo in your area.Do Muay-Thai.So waht's it gonna be noob?
    That'll be decided tommorrow. Neither of Sensei Rosario's students have called me back. I'm going to try to call him back tommorrow, maybe I just caught him at a bad time originally, or maybe he hasn't been able to reach his students. If I can train with them, as he suggested, I may do that. I've been reading up on Kyokushin, and watching videos, and I've liked what I've seen. If it doesn't happen, then I'll be signing up for Muay-Thai on Saturday/Monday. So, at the latest, my training begins Monday!

Now to try and get a physical training routine together. I haven't worked out in 4 months, and my cardio has been shot forever.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234