Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 5:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "As the leopard was dying, a neighbor heard the screams and arrived to finish it off with a machete."

Oh... well... there you go. He didn't actually *kill* the leapard. He had to gang up on it. What a puss. Now, if he'd only had the REAL Tongue-Fu... :D

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 7:14pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know, if you shove your fist in a big cats mouth deep enough it won't be able to close at and as you mentioned, a cat's tongue is very scratchy and easy to grip, plus, the fact that he guy happened to be Heihachi Mishima gives credit to his story. That cat didn't stand a chance. I've seen the guy kick a bear's ass. That's tough.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Sean and Sophist. It just seems too improbable. Considering that a leopard would maul him on the spot, and most likely would attack from behind. Seriously, how can a 73 year old man take down a leopard, when the best person on this board would have scarcely a chance?

Besides, when you read enough articles about that particular part of the world, you begin to notice a pattern of questionable ****. Like people claiming to be being possessed, voodoo, or women from Nigeria who get some STD that causes maggots to feast on rather sensitive body parts (which is actually impossible). That last bit I saw on a Zimbabwean messabge board.

And GODDAMN IT, Chupacabra, do you know how hard it is for someone to wank to your icon if they keep seeing someone with an arror stuck through the head?!
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 7:49pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chupacabra remains the master of t3h scary avatars.
    Although it turns me on...
    like chupacabra...
    mmm...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123