Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While African use the deadly, homegrown rip-out-the-tongue attack. Us white people prefer the shoot at big pissed off lion approach. In all seriousness, this starts out slow, but these guys have serious nuts facing down the charging lion.

http://www.abagab.com/lionhunt.wmv

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Add this move to your bag of "too deadly" RBSD tricks.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it makes sense, you can stop a dog bite pretty well if you force your arm into its mouth, it opens it too wide to chew.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This sounds pretty fishy to me. Grabbing the tongue out of a leopard? Are you kidding? I think it's a bit hard to believe, but then again, some people in that part of the word seem a bit bereft of senses...
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just. Fucking. Weird.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. hall of famestaff
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ack, damnit, just posted this over in general bs >_<

Yes, awesome story, god damnit >_<

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will TRS now publish his DVD-series? :bowdown:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the whole story is bullshit . First of all toung is a slippery thing second it can move third the leoperd would have dug its teeth deep into the man's hand . Finally how the hell did he pull the tounge and tear it out ; I dont think it is possible to tear a leoperds tounge as long as it is moving and alive. May be he will be able to tear out other peoples head or limbs if he is brought to UFC .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    I think the whole story is bullshit.
    Agreed. It stinks to me too.

Firstly, leopards are insanely badass. Two famous man-eating leopards are said to have killed 125 and 400 people respectively, and this was after they'd become too injured to hunt their normal prey. They're exceedingly agile killing machines that prey on everything from primates to antelope to local dogs, and they've been observed dragging prey three times their body weight up a tree.

Secondly, this man is 73. He's not exactly in the peak of youth and strength. A man fifty years younger using the machete would have the deck stacked against him. How reliable a witness is he? Well, he's earnestly recounting how the voices in his head told him to do it, so draw your own conclusions.

The slipperiness of the tongue may not be as big a deal as it's being made out to be though - cat's tongues are rough like sandpaper and may indeed make a half-decent grip possible.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fucking awesome

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last