Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 7:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't remember the last time that there was a truly good post on the ADCC about MMA. I basically only chill there for to get a laugh from guys like Ruk and THE HUNTER. Is it just me or are some of the people over there incredibly transparent? hunter, streetfighter, rockets etc., all these insecure people that just exist to pat each other on the back. I don't think there is much to do to help for that forum. I guess that is the danger of unregulated forums.
    The adcc admin sent me an email a few weeks ago asking me not to mobilize people to attack other forums. Did they talk to anyone else or just me?
    Anyway, I am steering clear of that place for a while. oh, and migo, you are a miserable piece of crap. Why don't you move out of your mom's basement and stop reading inside kung fu you dikbag.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 1:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot of whacked out dipshits on ADCC.

I had fun there, but it really got to the point that I couldn't stomach HUNTER anymore. Some things are funny.. but HUNTER crossed the line from the funny to the depraved.

I agree with you about Rockets. Talk about inferiority complex...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 1:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ADCC Admins wrote to me a few weeks ago and asked that I stop posting "Rickson Gracie vs ..." threads... That's the ONLY time they've ever written to me about anything...

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 2:40am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope the good posters from ADCC will come here, because I'm not going back there.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 2:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I have to agree that ADCC has really gone down hill. But what is the point in posting any good topics because they won't be taken seriously anymore. If you ask a serious question you will only get corny awnsers or you won't get one at all. So what is the point in posting anything worht while there? I gave up a long time ago.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hook is right, I say screw ADCC, up with Mcdojo's.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well here I am on McDojo, I just have one question. Where is everyone else? I mean come on guys ADCC has basically come to be a place to talk about movies and about the weather. I am wanting to find a place where the people have the knowladge to awnser questions that I might have about MMA, yet a place that won't go severly down hill. The admins on ADCC have let it go. If they can't get a grip on the forum why haven't they gotten someone that can? I am sure that between all the people on that forum that are on there that they could have found one person by now that would be likely to step up to the plate and help out.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:15am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I'm here Hook, but I'm having a **** of a week so I won't be around to much.

And, Choke -- Peedee got banned? What the ****?
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know, I couldn't believe it either but that's what happened, I can't fucking believe they banned him and not Hunter, and I don't understand what they banned him for either.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2002 3:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am glad to see you are still around JKD. I have been awhile for awhile but I am back at least for the time being.

Wjy are they banning people that have been around for awhile and have actually contributed to the forum in a positive manner vs. those that have done nothing but drive it further in the ground. If you ask me this is a crock. The admin. should be taking a long hard look at the people and the topics that they ban. They are just driving people with actual mma knowladge and willingness to learn away than having them come back. I bet that if we all go to ADCC in six months that it will be nothing. Either they need to do something now and stop all this bullshit or else they won't have a forum to have admin. for.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast