Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Titan

Posted On:
    3/17/2003 4:46am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They might as well call themselves "Sadam Shields", utter fools.

Why don't they just join his national gaurd and do it properly ?

----------------------------------------------------------
    Space may be the final frontier,
    But it's made in a Hollywood basement.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/17/2003 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BUT HUMAN SHIELDING IS FUCKING IDIOTIC!!!

They might as well call themselves "Sadam Shields", utter fools

They must be truly fucked up in the head

They only have the logic of peace makers. You know, like Jesus. Turn the other cheek. Thou shalt not kill. Love your enemies. If your enemy hungers, feed him. You know, all that worthless crazy **** in the Bible. And yes it is not logical to die for your beliefs. It is logical to preserve your skin at all costs.

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    3/17/2003 12:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah sure patfromlogan, they're not media whores, or mere tools in an utterly cynical move. Meanwhile they make it harder for some poor kid from Gary to do his job, and pretty soon it's him or them. Turn down the self-righteousness a little.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    3/17/2003 6:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha Ha Ha Funny Osiris!

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2003 11:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, gosh, heck, phooey, darn, and gee whiz! Some how I feel like Flanders (Simpsons is where it's at!) or maybe it's that I'm all sore and tired and beat up, or maybe it's that glass of wine, or maybe it's that Wastrel said he was sorry on another thread, or maybe it's that the UTAH STATE AGGIES just pulled within a couple of points (boo Kansas, bad Kansas, fail, fall apart and sprain your ankles Kansas!) but looking down from my pontifical heights of enormous wisdom all knowing all powerful... all right already.....the basic point still stands...no greater love has a man than to give his life for his fellow man. I mean you gun nut redneck fascist Bush voting testosterone poisoned smucks remember that poor slob that jumps on the hand grenade? Is that image red, white (sorry Osiris :)= joke?, and fucking blue enuf for your rather YOUNG inexperienced wet behind the ears yellow belt minds to grasp? Hey, as Jamoke wishes he had said, **** you, you fucking fucks!

Don't **** with me or I'll engage you in a meaningless stupid internet BATTLE where only the dimwits go....and the rest of us fear to tread.

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2003 11:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    aLl I can say is: I hate those god-damn protesters in San Fansisco. Don't they realize all their doing is blocking traffic for hard-working americans trying to come home from work. Fucking-A!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/20/2003 11:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Business as usual, sure donít want the Pharisees and temple money changers inconvenienced.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    3/21/2003 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Pat, this was the thread that I was apologizing for. Wet behind the ears? I'm almost thirty! Although if I have to say that, I am wet behind the ears. Hey man I hate Bush, don't throw me in there with those wackos! I'm as liberal as you, but I was also a soldier, so when I hear about someone doing that to soldiers I get pretty mad. There is no way to peacefully get in the way of a soldier at war, by definition, it cannot happen.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    3/21/2003 1:34am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so wouldn't it be good for the rest of humanity if accident collateral damage occured and killed some of these human shields?

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    No brain, no gain.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    3/21/2003 1:38am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a yellow belt, Pats post has left me kinda speachless......

thesod: be thankful traffic is your biggest problem right now!! Imagine what traffic is like in Baghdad right now.
    Let the flaming begin!!!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast