Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:04am

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol... NICE...

Ah.. to be able to insult people with the intellecual capacity of a 12 year old again...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:07am

Style: Russian boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphus
    Ok i'll try.

Anyways, back to the topic, has anyone had any GOOD accounts with Aikido? i dont want to dismiss it all the time, but I really havent seen or practiced anything worth remembering within that style.
    Let me do this...

If you don't want to be a hippy, want to be able to beat a season BJJ practitioner, don't give two squirts of a piss for relaxation, internal sensitivity (oops, i mentioned the hippy part already :)), and mystical ways to perform power, then aikido, IN ALL ACCOUNTS, is NOT good.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:07am

Style: TKD, JKD, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol... NICE...

Ah.. to be able to insult people with the intellecual capacity of a 12 year old again...
    Thanks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLuv
    Let me do this...

If you don't want to be a hippy, want to be able to beat a season BJJ practitioner, don't give two squirts of a piss for relaxation, internal sensitivity (oops, i mentioned the hippy part already :)), and mystical ways to perform power, then aikido, IN ALL ACCOUNTS, is NOT good.
    What if you dont want to be able to beat a BJJ guy? Would it still be a good choice for someone just trying to learn how to defend themselves, in your opinion?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:20am

Style: Russian boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if you dont want to be able to beat a BJJ guy? Would it still be a good choice for someone just trying to learn how to defend themselves, in your opinion?
    I was being sarcastic in the post but uh...it CAN be a good choice--it all depends on the person. I've read and people have told me personally of accounts in which they would use aikido to defend against thugs/brawlers. I, for one, am not concerned with defeating a BJJ guy.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:34am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    maybe you can regale us with stories of how bashing your shins with wood is in fact a superior muay thai shin conditioning technique? despite what people such as Ramon Dekker may think (****, what a noob he is)

or you could just **** off and die
    Then there's you saying "MA is not for fighting".

The best part? When I said "It is.", you said "I used to be immature like you and think it was. But now I have grown." Please, like I said before, eat **** and die.

PL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont recall saying that. Not in that context at least.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:52am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couple of pointers, kids:

1: The phrase "intellectual capacity of a twelve year old" does not carry a connotation of quiet sophistication with a british accent. It instead conjures the image of Jon Belushi doing his pimple impression in Porkys.

2: Ninjutsu is a joke. Not even a funny joke anymore. It's an "all your base" type internet cliche. Learn to roll with the punches and fire back with something along the lines of "Goodness, sir, you are the first person to ever think of that joke!" and stop pretending that you are upholding any kind of Japanese tradition other than the ruthless fleecing of foreigners.

3: Siphus, as I recall, was last seen defending running up a wall as a useful defensive tactic, and invoking "this is THE STREET!" in the process. At this point he can turn into either an entertainingly clueless troll, or yet another Ninja psuedo-grappler. Siphus: For option A, press the start button. For option B, hit your genitals with a hammer.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 1:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, i said that running up a wall was a good defensive tactic......... I sure remember that. Anyways, im not pretending to be anything. I havent even talked about anything ninja related except for the meaning of the word ninja. I dont care, really.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 2:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, i said that running up a wall was a good defensive tactic......... I sure remember that. Anyways, im not pretending to be anything. I havent even talked about anything ninja related except for the meaning of the word ninja. I dont care, really.
    You are a tool sir.

You are also complete bullshido.

Not training to fight a BJJer? Just "simple self defense"? In other words, "leave me alone I don't want to train hard since I am a ***** kthxgtgbai".

Can someone please arrange a demonstration of this ninja's wristlock versus Ken's Thai kick? Videos please.
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast