STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 6:44am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ignore TBK hes just a troll.

and to the first poster, man you got fucking RIPPED OFF who the **** spends that much for a piece of cloth. that is ridiculous. if someone tried to get me to pay that for some cloth id laugh in their face.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daGorilla
    Bah, my black belt tests were hardest of all. I was dragged across broken glass, fought 100 mountain gorillas in NHB cage matches, then had my balls pounded flat with a wooden mallet.

I'm not sure what this last part had to do with anything. Maybe it was a chi test of some kind. :zicon_ram

-daGorilla
    One word buddy, video!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The advantage Kyokushin has over Kajukenbo is clear. Raw fish and beer after the workout for the advanced belts!

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 5:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    The advantage Kyokushin has over Kajukenbo is clear. Raw fish and beer after the workout for the advanced belts!
    Interesting choice of words.I guess if after your training your muscles are sore and the back of your Gi is soked on thru then you know you're at a tough school.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 7:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ the Mormons I work out with here go for ICECREAM after a workout - blech. By far the best thing about the HNL KK dojo is the food that the ladies bring in; like one of the bbs caught the fish and his wife made poke (seaweed etc + fish, Hawaiian Style!) and another one of the women (who's a bb herself) brought in raw crab. She asked me, the Haole if I wanted some, giggle giggle, so I showed her and wolfed it down.

In HNL I'd watch the bb in front of me's uniform get wet from the neck and back and by the end of warmups and basics in line it would be soaked though.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 7:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo & Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ the Mormons I work out with here go for ICECREAM after a workout - blech. By far the best thing about the HNL KK dojo is the food that the ladies bring in; like one of the bbs caught the fish and his wife made poke (seaweed etc + fish, Hawaiian Style!) and another one of the women (who's a bb herself) brought in raw crab. She asked me, the Haole if I wanted some, giggle giggle, so I showed her and wolfed it down.

In HNL I'd watch the bb in front of me's uniform get wet from the neck and back and by the end of warmups and basics in line it would be soaked though.
    Poke rocks!

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I take it you have trained with Shihan Bobby Lowe.If you have then I raise my hat to you.Damn.Man,I don't know about things are now.But I heard his Dojo was just as hardcore as it was in Japan.

But his seminars are still amazing.He came in to our Dojo a few years ago to do a secret training.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I managed to piss off Shihan Lowe, but he loved my daughter (trad teen karate bb who understands a lot of Japanese and is good and is beautiful)...

Anyway, Ikihara was the man at Shihan's dojo. That guy was good (he still helps teach, but is white haired...)

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 8:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How the **** did you piss-off Shihan Lowe.I mean he's so grand-fatherly to me anyhow.

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 9:53pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    In other words, you learned wushu while your instructor moved on and learned how to fight.
    TBK, I'm sorry to say this, I really like you but..
    Hannibal's posts contribute more to the forum than yours do. Stop being such a troll man.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast