Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 7:32pm

Style: MT,bJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina
    Bas is the man.
    Sure is, my neighbors (hot chicks) always laugh when I'm outside on the heavy bag.."welcome to track one of the boxing cd." "everything is going perfect" :occasion1

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 8:21pm

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Anthony:
    That is probably the biggest pile of **** I've ever read.

Sure, and let's all forget that kung fu doesn't work for **** in any typ eof NHB testing grounds, KOTC, Pride FC, UFC, whatever.

It's because it's too deadly for the ring.

Yeah, whatever.

Anthony
    I'll put my money is where my mouth is.

You are obviously trained. $1000.00 bucks Vale Tudo, you and me.

I'll let you use your "ram head" strikes, and your "tear their arm" technique on me, anything you want, vale tudo. You can eye gouge, you can bite, whatever, just as long as I get to do it to you when I choke you the **** out.

Tiger and Dragon forms?! Kata? HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, okay.

Anthony
    Btw,

This is where the part where the Kung Fu guy comes up with my kung fu is not for sport, and is too deadly, and I don't want to kill you.

----------------------

Idiots everywhere.

kung fu is pretty good to stay in shape that's about it. I studied Wahlum kung fu for over a year and i can tell you honestly i wouldnt want to try many of the techniques in a fight especially some of the sweeps :sad:

Why you need $1000 to fight and also biting that's not Vale Tudo more like a streetfight. What you should try is ask him what rules he wants maybe he doesnt have $1000? also this to deadly for the ring and **** is to fuckin much the best is when they start telling stories about how many streetfights they've been in or there sifu had this many fights etc etc.

wow where do guys find these people?

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 10:31pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    We actually have a very good source on Kung Fu, with Kung Fu Does Work.
    I totally agree with you. I know next to nothing about Kung Fu and must respect KFDWs opinion about the guys skill level.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 10:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm extremely tempted to make a spoof of this film showing how it 'should have gone'.

May do it here soon if someone tells me they're willing to host it.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 11:10pm

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How are some of you so blind? I must refer you to my posts in the "TKD works" thread in the Combat Sports forum. The reason some of you, if not all of you, who get banned from other websites is not because you're shedding light on TMAists (which you are to a degree) its because people like Ghost refuse to accept the possability of a striking art that is not Boxing, MT, Kickboxing or Kyokushin can actually work. Look buddy, he ktfo of the other guy. I bet if you put Wanderlei in a street fight he might look a little sloppy too. Its a street fight, not a match. If you cant see that fighting is different in an uncontrolable enviroment; then you truely are ignorant.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2005 12:49am

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KumaOni
    How are some of you so blind? I must refer you to my posts in the "TKD works" thread in the Combat Sports forum. The reason some of you, if not all of you, who get banned from other websites is not because you're shedding light on TMAists (which you are to a degree) its because people like Ghost refuse to accept the possability of a striking art that is not Boxing, MT, Kickboxing or Kyokushin can actually work. Look buddy, he ktfo of the other guy. I bet if you put Wanderlei in a street fight he might look a little sloppy too. Its a street fight, not a match. If you cant see that fighting is different in an uncontrolable enviroment; then you truely are ignorant.
    Well a helluva lot depends on the person learning it i have always thought so i believe some of the **** can work. For the most part alot of kung fu especially the forms are to elaborate, but hey if you wanna use your TKD in a fight or your kung fu go right ahead.

can you post the TKD works link so i can look it over? I also spoke to kung fool a while back and mentoned to him about the sifu i trained under and how he was cross trained and a damn good MA practioner, he prefers the kung fu because of the artistry involved, besides he teaches classes to yuppies living in 1/2 million + houses and driving Range Rovers around so really there isnt much danger in them getting in a streetfight. Like i said before it's not bad for stayin in shape.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789