223626 Bullies, 4150 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 6:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah its because all of you bullshidoka have nothing better to do than bitch about Phil. This thread, like other Phil threads, is probably going to rise to 10 pages such as "Phil loves Bullshido.net" or "has anyone bought Shorthand Empty hand" so they moved it here to save time later.

Either that or Phil is actually an admin here now, and he already deleted the last 29 pages of this thread and was too dumb to delete the first posts that started it all.

|<3YB04|2|) \/\/4|2|2I0|2$ 4|23 73|-| |)34|)LY!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 7:22pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    Welcome to Bullshido mate.... :5flowerfa

If you want to try to convince Pax & company of the error of their ways, you need to obscure your pre-pubescent teeny-bopper-ness, and write using high brow pseudo-intellectual prose.

** full stop **

I commend you for the very best of intentions, but you’re the last person we would pick to defend sport fighting to those assholes.
    Nah, I decided the place were gonna drive me mad with all the bullshit on there, so jsut posted a big rant to get myself banned....although I'm surprised how easy it was. Phil's one of those guys who will never listen to reason. When a person's logic dictates that though they may not win a fight against a single unarmed guy, yet they will annhilate ten thugs with knives and ****, all you can do is say **** you and walk away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 7:26pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage
    Nah its because all of you bullshidoka have nothing better to do than bitch about Phil. This thread, like other Phil threads, is probably going to rise to 10 pages such as "Phil loves Bullshido.net" or "has anyone bought Shorthand Empty hand" so they moved it here to save time later.

Either that or Phil is actually an admin here now, and he already deleted the last 29 pages of this thread and was too dumb to delete the first posts that started it all.

|<3YB04|2|) \/\/4|2|2I0|2$ 4|23 73|-| |)34|)LY!
    Who's bitching? We love Phil. He's taught us all that when you rasie an eyebrow to look cool or suave, you just look like a fat prick. He's also got moobs, so that's funny too.

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 10:07pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoguy
    Woah, wait, hang on, **** off a minute. You;re telling me you can get banned from a forum by using long sentacnes and "cos" instead of "because"? I can see you becoming a great and just leader of a demcratic people's republic one day.

I got banned cos told Phil what he don't wanna hear. That he don't know **** about fighting and that he left wing chun cos he weren't fit enough to hack it and he's a racist so he don't like people using **** that int in Webster's dictionary.
    This is just your initiation man, take it in stride.
    Welcome to Bullshido.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoguy
    He's also got moobs, so that's funny too.
    You kick ass.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 6:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A shorter thread would be "who hasn't been banned from Pax Bollockum?"
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 8:54am

Style: Knife-jitsu o=]==>

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you do a search for Phil Elmore on here, the thread would've been named, "Who hasn't been banned..." It's become sort of a parody around here, of how many bullshit forums you can be banned from...Ashida Kim's, Phil's, etc.

I know a decent amount of English people, some who you'd never could tell was English, others who couldn't hide it if it killed them. I See nothing wrong with it.

English, is in fact based on Latin, so neither the English or Americans "invented" it.

Learn to become Invisible

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 9:14am

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    English is not a 'romance' language, and is actually considered to be germanic.

Near as I can tell, the only people that have not been Banned from PB yet are Meex, Ron Harbers, and myself. Key word is 'yet'.

Judoguy/sportfighter, your posts are horrific. I don't care where you are from, or what language is native to you, but I am a native english speaker and reading your posts give me a headache. Hit enter a few times. Try writing more words out. "who" rather than "wo", and "isn't" rather than "int". If you want to profess native mastery of the language by way of british invention, you should display some.

While this doesn't excuse Randdha's ethnocentricity, you may want to learn to communicate a little more clearly. It'll do you a lot of good.
    "Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent -- that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior."
    --Nietzsche

Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 9:36am

supporting member
     Style: American Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't been banned yet. That is only because I haven't posted. I hear he is going to start banning for that too though.

"There is no such thing as a bisexual man. If you like dick, you're gay."

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    6/20/2005 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Re English as a language.

Primarily a Germanic language (from Angles and Saxons who invaded England in Dark ages) with tiny amount of Nordic language (again "germanic") introduced by Vikings in later dark ages (most notably in placenames apparently). Then the Normans invaded (1066. Again these were decendants of Vikings but had lived in France long enough to adopt French (a "latin" language). New words subsequent to 1066 were "french" so English became a mix of Germanic (general words and structure) and Latin (many words). Over time spelling/pronuciation evolved away from the root germanic/latin words. Apparently....
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast