Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 12:17pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who's been banned from pax baculum

and why? I posted this wee number after Phil told me I had to speak Americanised English or not post at all (ironic since the muthafucka thinks he's the result of Spock having it off with J-Lo with the way he speaks) and that his country "invented the language"

"Invented? You stole it off us, couldn't talk properly and claimed it was a whole new language! You say I'm not the one wo wishes to learn? You lot live in the past. The only thing you got that sounds logical in your teachings is that people who wish to survive should fight unfairly! You preach your stuff with NO experience, it's all theory based on illogical and outdated ideas using pseudoscience. You moan how people from other forums are coming here and then posting sh*t about you lot in their forums, but you do the same to them! You don't like Bulshido becasue they speak the truth against you and people read that and don't buy your products and you don't make money off the suckers. You say sportfighting is not self defence because the guy in the ring knows he is being attacked. Doing kung fu or TKD won't help you there. Nothing will. If somebdy trie to stab you in the back no martial art will save you. You can prevent that by being stretwise, but they don't teach you that in kung fu. Phil left the wing CHun school cos it was too hard for him and he is simply not fit enough to hack serious training. He preaches against combat sports cos he knows he isn't fit enough to do well in a sport and combat sports require more physical and mental toughenss than other martial arts. You claim that sportfighters do their techniques against resisting opponents under "controlled conditions"£ so it's useless and unrealistic, but the systems you advocate practise techniques agisnt COMPLIANT opponets under controlled conditions. You calim that sportfightrs will fight by te rules in the street. Bullsh*t. They will use dirty tactics and they have. They have taken bites and eye gouges and hair pulling and groin attaks in the ring. For these hard men this stuff is just a minor annoyance. If you have to use a dummy for fatal techniques and have never used them on a live opponent, how do you know it's fatal? I've taken loads of the "combatives chin jab into rake down" and chops to te side of the neck. I've taken more damage from a basic boxing jab! The knife defences in non-combat fighting arts are unrealistic and done against an opponent who is attacking in a preordained manner. The guy dfending here isn't defending against an unpredicatble knife attack. He is merely moving his limbs in a set pattern to block a knife from where he knows is coming and when. Then when these people get attacked in a real knife situation, most of the time they're dead before they knew the guy had a knife. If they did know they don't last long anyway. Sportfighting won't prepare you fully for a street situation, but it's the best thing we've got that isn't downright dangerous and that may result in the death of the practitioner. The circle of death is a joke! It is set so the defender can't lose (unless he is EXTREMELY slow and bad at it) with the assailants coming in one at a time, from different directions, with semi-predictable attacks that aren't evn done convincingly. Also, if a guy is a groundfighter and there's glass on the pavement, that might be a disadvantage to him/her, but it's an even bigger advantage to the other guy as they have to deal with the glass and a tougher opponent! Also, sportfighters have mates. Mean mates who will step in during the fight. They don't fight how YOU want them to in the street. Self defence is a mixture of sport fighting and being smart in the street (gonig out with mates, avoiding back allies and shadows, not getting cocky to strangers, making sure somebody you know and trust knows whre you are and, if you do end up in a bad situation, making lots of noise so somebody can hear you and giving yourself an escape route, among other things) Kung fu and aikido do not prepare you for the street, whether the attacker is one or many, announces their intentions or performs a sneak attack or has weapons or not"

So Mr.Bullshit (phil) makes a new thread justfor me to let people know I've been banned. Apparnatly I'm a troll cos I dared to speak the truth and was silenced...so I put it up here so others can learn to avoid pax baculum.

Apparantly some other guy got banned for saying not all homeless people are scum. Some are just unlucky and we should give to the needy. Seems Mr.Bullshit isn't into charity (unless the ccharity guy says to him, thank you very much sir for your kindness).

So, what did you lot do to get banned from PB? Don't know why he bans us, we keep that forum in business. If it weren't for us they'd have nowt to talk about.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He banned his old Sifu...he jboler from e-budo...god, I can't believe he banned someone for using British english. He must really be mental now; how hard is it to realize that British english is the original english?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 12:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he banned you because your stream of consciousness ranting looks to be written by a belligerent 15 year old. If you spend the extra time to write the extra four letters in “because”, and learn to use full stops, people will take you a little more seriously.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 12:40pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woah, wait, hang on, **** off a minute. You;re telling me you can get banned from a forum by using long sentacnes and "cos" instead of "because"? I can see you becoming a great and just leader of a demcratic people's republic one day.

I got banned cos told Phil what he don't wanna hear. That he don't know **** about fighting and that he left wing chun cos he weren't fit enough to hack it and he's a racist so he don't like people using **** that int in Webster's dictionary.
    Last edited by judoguy; 6/19/2005 12:44pm at .

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 1:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido mate.... :5flowerfa

If you want to try to convince Pax & company of the error of their ways, you need to obscure your pre-pubescent teeny-bopper-ness, and write using high brow pseudo-intellectual prose.

** full stop **

I commend you for the very best of intentions, but you’re the last person we would pick to defend sport fighting to those assholes.

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How did this thread become a Classic Megathread already?

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 1:51pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it was just put in the wrong forum.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 2:41pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considering how many of us have been banned from pax it could become a sixty-pager in no time.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not banned , yet!
    (of course, that's nothing to be proud of, either. . .)

`~/

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/19/2005 6:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    I think it was just put in the wrong forum.
    :spanky:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast