Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2003 11:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mongolian chop is a pro-wrestling move that saku likes to use, where us cocks his hands way back together and then does a big double slap with his hands. I'ts very funny.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/21/2003 3:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd Kimo was more of a streetfighter, he wasn't really a martial artist back then, do when he trained for ufc3 he went crazy learning BJJ I heard.
    So, the old "UH-UH THAT DOESN'T COUNT I HAVE TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS PROVING THAT HE LIED ABOUT WHAT ART HE TOOK FOR SOME REASON"

Anyway Royce won in the end so STFU.
    Yeah, he won. He also couldn't walk on his own after the fight.

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    3/21/2003 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You gotta suck pretty bad if the other guy can't walk but he still broke your arm...well he coulda!

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2003 3:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, Kimo gave Royce a fight, it's true. But all I'm saying is, he wasn't realy a tae kwond do practitioner, and he wasn't very skilled. This doesn't mean Royce is a bad fighter, put a MW today against someon e that outweights them by over 80lbs and you could expect them to take a beating also. Yeah Royce was fatigued, but he finished the fight, he could have broken Kimo's arm if McCarthy hadn't quickly spotted Kimo's tap out.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    4/02/2003 9:00am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um, for one, the armbar he had on him was pretty freaking weak. A child could of escaped that.

You say Kimo has no skills and is basically a big lardass that just rolled around for awhile.

Even though Royce gracie had to hair pull to control Kimo because thats what little beoch's do pull hair.

Gracie couldn't fight because he was fucked up, Kimo probably caught his breathe and walked out. Now please stop riding Royce's nuts ok? He's not going to sleep with you.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2003 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally only give respect to Sakuraba. The BJJ art is so laughable, laying on your back with the feet in the air, as if to say, come here and @@@@ me, LOL. Sakuraba proved to the world that BJJ isn't invincible, nor are the Gracies. Sakuraba made a laughing stock out of Royce in their match...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2003 6:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeay you're right, BJJ is total BS. I mean no MMA fighter today trains in it its useless (!). Crist some people are dumb. Laughing stock? he took 90 min to beat Royce, whereas guys like Newton and Belforet got beaten down quick, so STFU newbie.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234