Sponsored Links Spacer Image

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 2:22am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that's TWO incidences of the Skin Fetal Defense in this thread. Those guys sure are tough.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2005 11:58pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddamn facists, stop *stomp* oppressing other people *stomp kick* with your hostile beliefs *stomp stomp groin kick*. Man, gotta love them good guys. But hey, he probably had it coming.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 2:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyNinja
    Goddamn facists, stop *stomp* oppressing other people *stomp kick* with your hostile beliefs *stomp stomp groin kick*. Man, gotta love them good guys. But hey, he probably had it coming.

"Anti facist skinhead" in this case is a skin who isn't a facist/racist - a regular oi punk, in other words. It's not a skinhead who is against all facsim. Facist skinhead is a way of saying "neo-nazi skinhead" without coming out and leveling the charge.

Also, facism is a belief in certain governmental practices - being against them does not make you a pacifist, by any means.

I realize I'm picking apart a zinger here, but the whole etymolygy of terms like "skinhead" is somewhat complicated.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 2:52am

Style: Judo, Aikido, Dododo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had mates who were into the whole S.H.A.R.P. (Skin heads against racial prejudice) thing. When theyd blue with the nazi skins you just couldnt tell what the hell was goin on. It was like a pack of peni bashing each other.
    Ironically, the Sharp boyz got their asses handed to them by some Lebanese lads one night coz they thought they were fascists.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 4:32am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah that whole skin head thing is so fucking stupid. i mean, facist or not, they all look like bald white versions of that urkel kid.

anyway - its really too bad when they get stomped - its like beating a retard.....poor poor nazi.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 4:41am

Style: Muay Thai, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any chance of an alternate host? putfile removed the clip.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2005 12:58pm

Style: Taekwondo/Eskrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Uhm, you really don't want to lecture me on the "oi street working class style of life" based on something you saw on mtv.

And as for "speak english or die," I guess we can add "ethnocentric prick" to "Bullshit McDojo Artist - and Proud of it" in your dossier.

As for the guy's race, yes, he could be a caucasian, and yes, european rightest groups aren't as hung up on the people being "white" - but southern US neo-nazis aren't swedish rightists, by any means, especially not since 9/11. A swedish nazi would get dirty looks from southern skins for being from another country, even if he looked like dolph lundgren. If you look at the site the clip was posted on to begin with, it's whoopastv - a site that tapes, arranges, and resells supposedly "undergound" fights. Just because the two of them shook hands at the end doesn't mean the guy IS a skinhead and ISN'T hispanic, either. I think the camera crew brought the guy with them - he looks more like one of them then he does one of the guys standing around.
    Ohhh what GREAT insults! I am just so ashamed! You made fun of my martial art! You suck!
    And I guess your just too oi streetpunk for me to talk to...oh well...

And the guy is obviously one of them. Skinheads dont just say "Hey lets have a fight for this group of guys who wants to film us fighting! I dont care if there is mexicans or blacks around! Lets have them come right to our hangout spot and we will hang up a nazi flag and not ONE black or hispinic person is going to even BOTHER to rip it down and be perfectly okay with it in the background! YAY!

Your dreaming. Like the other guy said "they are a violence culture".
    Oi! Oi! Oi!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2005 4:43am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually its VERY possible thats what happened.

the guys who are filming it could have very possibly approached these skins and offered them the chance to stomp on a 'minority' and let the world see them do it. but it didnt go as poor baldy planned and he got his ass whooped showing the world that it doesnt matter how high your boots are or how bald your head is, never mind how ugly you are - theres always someone tougher.

lets not forget, we are talking about nazi skins - not the smartest group that i've had the pleasure of running into.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/25/2005 6:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew WA
    Ohhh what GREAT insults! I am just so ashamed! You made fun of my martial art! You suck!
    And I guess your just too oi streetpunk for me to talk to...oh well...

And the guy is obviously one of them. Skinheads dont just say "Hey lets have a fight for this group of guys who wants to film us fighting! I dont care if there is mexicans or blacks around! Lets have them come right to our hangout spot and we will hang up a nazi flag and not ONE black or hispinic person is going to even BOTHER to rip it down and be perfectly okay with it in the background! YAY!

Your dreaming. Like the other guy said "they are a violence culture".
    Oi! Oi! Oi!
    1. Actually, skinheads are just as likely to do that as anyone else.
    2. People don't just tear down people's decor for disagreeing with them. They were there to fight, not tear up the guy's house. The fact that no-one tore the place up SUPPORTS the idea that they were there by arrangement. It was probably part of the deal that the skinheads laid out the place. It'd be stupid for them to arrange a "skinhead vs gangster" fight and then not expect the skinheads to decorate and dress like skinheads.

3. I didn't "make fun" of your martial art - I called YOU a Mcdojo fucking loser, which you openly admited to being, so deal with it. You shouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.
    4. You said yourself - you're talking out your ass about skin culture and music, based on some **** you saw on TV and this guy you knew this one time. **** that. You know **** about ****. I've said it before - you're part of the fucking problem and you aren't worth ****.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567