Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 6:57am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surprisingly, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Those guys actually had a vague idea of what to do in a fight. Unlike that OTHER skinhead punk in that Kung Fu streetfighting vid.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 9:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting that someone would take the time to blur out the swastika in the Nazi flag in this clip.

I love the part where the skin gets ready for the second exchange, and his friend is cheering him on, he gets all riled up and charges in, and take a hard right to the face.

The greatest is the reaction of the friend, who let's out this sympathetic groan "Oargh"because he knows that's pretty much a knockout right there.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 10:48am

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good fight, small white dude got owned. Looked to me like the other guy might've taken a bit of boxing. His left hook and right straight were pretty solid

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 10:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy is psychic, after the sprawl and his opponent flattened out, I was just thinking knees to the head. ^_^

Any idea why they were fighting in the first place? The winner didn't look like a skin head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 10:58am

Style: One-armed flailing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, the fat dude also had a lot of poundage on the little baldie. Also, did anyone notice the douche bag in the background yelling "grab his balls!" like 20 times? Man, if someone said that during a fight I would start a fight with them. That's just not kosher.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 11:48am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was this fight between 2 White Supremasists or just one and someone that was just fed of with the other guy's ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 3:53pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's huge, he's got a wide stance, and thick legs. Yes, I must KICK him.

Ok, what the **** did they teach in Nazi 101 that allows that thinking to constitute a viable thought? That was hilarious. I mean, I give him credit for even considering it as an option and being aware of lower strikes... but he loses all that on miss #3.

Those knees looked damaging. Some honest-to-God UFC style hurting.. and gotta love that skinhead's defense... laying still.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 5:23pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reminds me of Romper Stomper's except the skin heads are on the losing side this time.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 5:25pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyNinja
    He's huge, he's got a wide stance, and thick legs. Yes, I must KICK him.

Ok, what the **** did they teach in Nazi 101 that allows that thinking to constitute a viable thought? That was hilarious. I mean, I give him credit for even considering it as an option and being aware of lower strikes... but he loses all that on miss #3.

Those knees looked damaging. Some honest-to-God UFC style hurting.. and gotta love that skinhead's defense... laying still.

Nazi's don't learn to fight from each other haha.

I have a friend who was all into that **** in high school and was associated with some group called the North Georgia Skin Heads. He said all they did was got drunk, partied, and started ****.

He never mentioned any meetings to discuss any white politics or to do anything constructive.

It was just Drink, Party, and Fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2005 8:10pm

Style: HKD, TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman_withers
    Well, the fat dude also had a lot of poundage on the little baldie. Also, did anyone notice the douche bag in the background yelling "grab his balls!" like 20 times? Man, if someone said that during a fight I would start a fight with them. That's just not kosher.
    Is it okay to refer to any fight involving skinheads as "kosher"?

I mean, i wouldn't want to hurt their feelings or offend them or anything. :spanky:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast