Page 12 of 50 First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last
  1. #111

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    282
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's D O double G. Not dog. I say that type of language because Americans make up their own stuff and beleive it's never been said or created. i'm lazy when it's time to bed. Snoop D O double G actually gives back to his area in Cali. Never cared to research huh? Yes, he is an idol of mine. I don't talk like him it's just something I threw in their at the time.

  2. #112
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,167
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumMike
    You can't wait to start doing good? I want you to do good. You abide by a code I don't. Thats to listen to and obey other men who think they are superior and have you in fear of your pay and job. See i'm an NCO in a gaurd unit and former active and I always did my own thing and followed my own goals, not others.
    No, you are a thick ****

  3. #113
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,815
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MediumMike kind of reminds me of an unintelligent less literate version of KungFoolss.

  4. #114

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    282
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like thick **** but, if thats all you have to reply w/ you must try to excell police man. Don't get mad at me cause the truth hurts. I know it hurts bro. Don't giv into the rank structure. Be your own man and if you really are a police officer be a good one for only yourself and perform law duties and treat others as you would want to. Put yourself in the persons situation and don't ask "do you know why I pulled you over" please? Even many hate me I still help. I have a good heart and sacrafice like J.C. R.I.P. I think. You know what Codos? MediumMike reminds me of MediumMike. Quit comparing styles. They are all equal. It's the practioner that determines otherwise.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    384
    Style
    Uechi Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord, please tell me your not a native Floridian ? If you are, I think Ma, an, Uncle George, was a makin babies. . .and you survived.

  6. #116
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,167
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumMike
    I like thick **** but, if thats all you have to reply w/ you must try to excell police man. Don't get mad at me cause the truth hurts. I know it hurts bro. Don't giv into the rank structure. Be your own man and if you really are a police officer be a good one for only yourself and perform law duties and treat others as you would want to. Put yourself in the persons situation and don't ask "do you know why I pulled you over" please? Even many hate me I still help. I have a good heart and sacrafice like J.C. R.I.P. I think. You know what Codos? MediumMike reminds me of MediumMike. Quit comparing styles. They are all equal. It's the practioner that determines otherwise.
    Responses in jest are far from being representative of the intellectual calibre - or otherwise - of said respondents. If you need that translating.....I treat everyone nicely - until they give me a reason not to. I will never put myself in the position of a criminal becaue I am not a piece of worthless ****...unlike the vast majority of criminals.And Ashida Kim is still an asshole - you have posted nothng to suggest otherwiseand have done a pretty fair job of ranking as one yourself.

  7. #117

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA area
    Posts
    1,044
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uechidude
    Good lord, please tell me your not a native Floridian ? If you are, I think Ma, an, Uncle George, was a makin babies. . .and you survived.
    Don't feed the troll. Don't feed the troll!!!

    OK, feed the troll.

  8. #118

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    282
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See. Your cursing again. I hope you don't cuse to your street customers. That is a good thought of how to go about it. All criminals are not that. Sometimes it's situational. Do you know Ashida Kim or only by the books he has written. I never claimed to be a ninja. I practice some ninjitsu techniques but, it's not my style. You may think you can name my fighting but, you can't. I don't care about my net ranking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I only care what my love ones think. Tears come to the eyes of Bullshido fans everywhere. To really rank myself. One step above an ametuer fighter but, nowhere close to pro. I might know your uncle Carmen Sandiago.

  9. #119

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    282
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YES! FEED US! WE ALWAYS WANT MORE!

  10. #120
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,167
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumMike
    See. Your cursing again. I hope you don't cuse to your street customers. That is a good thought of how to go about it. All criminals are not that. Sometimes it's situational. Do you know Ashida Kim or only by the books he has written. I never claimed to be a ninja. I practice some ninjitsu techniques but, it's not my style. You may think you can name my fighting but, you can't. I don't care about my net ranking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I only care what my love ones think. Tears come to the eyes of Bullshido fans everywhere. To really rank myself. One step above an ametuer fighter but, nowhere close to pro. I might know your uncle Carmen Sandiago.
    Profanity when correctly contextualised is a valid expression and form of communication. As one who purports to be essentially without bounds I find your narrow linguistic restrictions to be hypocritical to say the least.

    Ashida sucks through video as well as his books - "by a mans's work so shall ye know him"...ergo he lacks credibility and substance.

    And Carmen Sandiego was a woman.

    Not doing too well really are you?

Page 12 of 50 First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO