Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 3:57pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's D O double G. Not dog. I say that type of language because Americans make up their own stuff and beleive it's never been said or created. i'm lazy when it's time to bed. Snoop D O double G actually gives back to his area in Cali. Never cared to research huh? Yes, he is an idol of mine. I don't talk like him it's just something I threw in their at the time.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 3:58pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumMike
    You can't wait to start doing good? I want you to do good. You abide by a code I don't. Thats to listen to and obey other men who think they are superior and have you in fear of your pay and job. See i'm an NCO in a gaurd unit and former active and I always did my own thing and followed my own goals, not others.
    No, you are a thick ****

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MediumMike kind of reminds me of an unintelligent less literate version of KungFoolss.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like thick **** but, if thats all you have to reply w/ you must try to excell police man. Don't get mad at me cause the truth hurts. I know it hurts bro. Don't giv into the rank structure. Be your own man and if you really are a police officer be a good one for only yourself and perform law duties and treat others as you would want to. Put yourself in the persons situation and don't ask "do you know why I pulled you over" please? Even many hate me I still help. I have a good heart and sacrafice like J.C. R.I.P. I think. You know what Codos? MediumMike reminds me of MediumMike. Quit comparing styles. They are all equal. It's the practioner that determines otherwise.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:26pm

Style: Uechi Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord, please tell me your not a native Floridian ? If you are, I think Ma, an, Uncle George, was a makin babies. . .and you survived.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like thick **** but, if thats all you have to reply w/ you must try to excell police man. Don't get mad at me cause the truth hurts. I know it hurts bro. Don't giv into the rank structure. Be your own man and if you really are a police officer be a good one for only yourself and perform law duties and treat others as you would want to. Put yourself in the persons situation and don't ask "do you know why I pulled you over" please? Even many hate me I still help. I have a good heart and sacrafice like J.C. R.I.P. I think. You know what Codos? MediumMike reminds me of MediumMike. Quit comparing styles. They are all equal. It's the practioner that determines otherwise.
    Responses in jest are far from being representative of the intellectual calibre - or otherwise - of said respondents. If you need that translating.....I treat everyone nicely - until they give me a reason not to. I will never put myself in the position of a criminal becaue I am not a piece of worthless ****...unlike the vast majority of criminals.And Ashida Kim is still an asshole - you have posted nothng to suggest otherwiseand have done a pretty fair job of ranking as one yourself.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:41pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uechidude
    Good lord, please tell me your not a native Floridian ? If you are, I think Ma, an, Uncle George, was a makin babies. . .and you survived.
    Don't feed the troll. Don't feed the troll!!!

OK, feed the troll.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See. Your cursing again. I hope you don't cuse to your street customers. That is a good thought of how to go about it. All criminals are not that. Sometimes it's situational. Do you know Ashida Kim or only by the books he has written. I never claimed to be a ninja. I practice some ninjitsu techniques but, it's not my style. You may think you can name my fighting but, you can't. I don't care about my net ranking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I only care what my love ones think. Tears come to the eyes of Bullshido fans everywhere. To really rank myself. One step above an ametuer fighter but, nowhere close to pro. I might know your uncle Carmen Sandiago.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YES! FEED US! WE ALWAYS WANT MORE!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 5:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See. Your cursing again. I hope you don't cuse to your street customers. That is a good thought of how to go about it. All criminals are not that. Sometimes it's situational. Do you know Ashida Kim or only by the books he has written. I never claimed to be a ninja. I practice some ninjitsu techniques but, it's not my style. You may think you can name my fighting but, you can't. I don't care about my net ranking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I only care what my love ones think. Tears come to the eyes of Bullshido fans everywhere. To really rank myself. One step above an ametuer fighter but, nowhere close to pro. I might know your uncle Carmen Sandiago.
    Profanity when correctly contextualised is a valid expression and form of communication. As one who purports to be essentially without bounds I find your narrow linguistic restrictions to be hypocritical to say the least.

Ashida sucks through video as well as his books - "by a mans's work so shall ye know him"...ergo he lacks credibility and substance.

And Carmen Sandiego was a woman.

Not doing too well really are you?
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast