Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 4:55pm

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

im semi banned again after trying to help people

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    I agree with Jay on this one. I think thats why so many people are upset about the challenge, he only uses it to draw attention to himself and he has no intention of honoring it. Than he points out the fact that no one has ever taken him up on it. Like I said earlier, kicking his ass wouldn't prove much, but I do think he deserves one on principle.
    Really hunter excels in pissing people off!
    Deleted thread 2098 *Open house to ak board members*
    Hey people as you know i have some contacts in the jj world and i was talking to Matt Serra who if you dont know is an up and coming star in the MMA world, i told him about this forum and he's offered some free classes to any who want it!

btw matts a BJJ Blackbelt under Renzo Gracie

if your interested pm me

Jay

just so you know Matt has open house welcome to the public(free of charge) so all you have to do is call in advance for dates.

ill post some phone#s and **** later on!

good deal people dont pass it up!

OK so i posted this thread and was semi banned??? what's the problem with offering free lessons on a martial arts forum? Really there shouldnt be any!!! I was very kind to people of that forum so it wasnt a case of me violating any posting rules.

all it takes is 1 post and AK is proven crap! see how easy it is :icon_lol:
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 6/15/2005 4:59pm at .

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 4:58pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you could get Matt to post here that'd be killer. He's a damn good BJJ guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 5:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    If you could get Matt to post here that'd be killer. He's a damn good BJJ guy.
    Ill try! some good **** going on over there

the threads not wasted ill post the # here so people who really want to take advantage can!

Good idea to turn this thread upside down into something positive! anyway i'll have everything posted by tommorow night *promise* or at least post here so you guys can ridicule me for fucking up!!! i'll try to get the open house dates as well+ Renzo visits on some of those! Just so you guys know Renzos is fucking great hell he may not be the best gracie but he's like one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!! any BB under him is top notch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 5:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok the site

http://www.serrajitsu.com/

im having problems on ie explorer with viewing the site(maybe my p2p software) so let me know and ill email him

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 6:59pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If all you want to do is get Ashida Kim to 'fess up to his pussiness and remove that challenge, a remedy in contract law may be able to do that. But, like I said, it requires a substantial investment of time and money and we all know that litigation isn't cheap. All this to prove a point we already know?

Now, if there were any billionaire philanthrophists out there listening, however..
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 8:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetime
    If all you want to do is get Ashida Kim to 'fess up to his pussiness and remove that challenge, a remedy in contract law may be able to do that. But, like I said, it requires a substantial investment of time and money and we all know that litigation isn't cheap. All this to prove a point we already know?

Now, if there were any billionaire philanthrophists out there listening, however..
    your right about that! I wish i had the money,,,,,, to bad Mark Cubian isnt interested in the martial arts........oh well anyone with $ please step forward

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2005 8:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    A lawsuit?

Nah, stay tuned though kids.

Good stuff in the pipeline.
    I'm simply on edge. And if it doesn't pan out, that's ok, as long as I can wink back at her.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345