Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2005 10:13pm

Style: combat centres

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mate I think that it would probably have been better for you to show him that he's been sold bullshit. Otherwise he'll find out the very hard way when some punk rips him a new one.

And wtf is with all this bragging Striker? That's not cool man. :/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2005 1:09am

Style: boxing jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker1976
    HAHAHAHA someone obviously feels threatend, im sorry i cant quote MTV or any other TV show as for bouncers they seem to have a natural repect for me when ever i am around them and the last idiot like yourself that i pummeled the bouncer just watched and then had him removed. Maybe you have a fear of bouncers? You should really try fighting more to see where your abilities are at and stay clear of anyone that can knock your block off, your mentality has already failed you and your comments show that you are use to being beaten up and losing When you get hit by my punch it will purposely be placed and i assure you that you wont be getting up knowing where you are!
    Is this a challenge? cause by the rules of the martial art world the challenger flies to the one being challenged. In all seriousness I just realized wing chun is udner your styles preferences so nuff said...we box and slam nikkas round here...your just as much of a nerd as the 15 yo tkd kid. And the only reason you think bouncers respect you cause you either suck their cocks like a good little bitch you are you fucking whore, or you pay a **** load of money to that bar and personally know people working there which doesnt prove anything about how tough you are or how much courage you got.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2005 1:11am

Style: boxing jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    Back in 'nam, I saw little kids like you crying in a ditch while I took out entire platoons of commies, my only weapon a bayonet strapped to my cock.

**** back off to MTV you filthy little low-class shitkicker.
    lol ur friends were the ones talkign rash about sucker punching the kid. It would be funny if they had than their coach kicked them out of the school and helped the tkd kid sue them by giving them all their info. assault of a minor equals what 1 yr in jail with a bunch fo roided up nikkas?

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    6/14/2005 1:47am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another Polish guy? Does that make 3 of us now? :)

PL
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234