Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 9:02pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

All talk...

So here I am relaxing and rolling around with my friend when...this dude comes in. He's a TKD BB and I belive he is 15, probably a bit less then 1 year younger then me. So after I'm done rolling he goes on how he does TKD. That's cool I don't have anything againts people in TKD. Then he goes that Ju-Jitsu stuff dosn't work on him...since his style teaches him not to MAKE any opening. Then proceeds to tell me that if I where to fight him that he'd kick me so fast that I wouldn't be able to react.

At this point I call BS...then he asks me "have you ever seen a black belt fight". So here I am, and me being the nice type a guy say cool...show me lets do some sparring then. Then he told me...he wasn't allowed to fight. He then attempted to show me a tripple kick to the face (yea the ones where you keep your leg in the air for 20 seconds kicking over and over and over...), though he must of lost that thing...what was it called again...balance. Must of been something in the air. Though with this skill and power he'd be able to land a 360 kick on me without me even seeing it coming.

Oh did I forget to mention he wanted to go to New York to find a ninjitsu school.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 9:05pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should have grabbed his leg, tripped him, and made him tap. PWN the **** out of him, and make him your bitch. You can then lead him to the Light Side of the Martial Force.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 9:06pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahah, you should have kicked him in the face even after he said he can't fight.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 9:21pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My response would have been "You can't fight because you suck."

Then go from there. If he says he's too deadly blah blah I'd say "You are also a **** fucker". If he KEEPS doing it, I'd say "I don't understand how you have time to come up with all these elaborate excuses with all your ****-fucking."

PL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 9:40pm

Style: Hung Suen Wing Chun, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should have just hit him and the truth would have been revealed!
    I had a TKD rd belt give me some lip one day and going on about spinning sweeps and spinning hook kicks so when he decided to turn his back onme i landed a nice little kidney eye opener for him.... Take a seat sir...let me help you...heheheh

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 9:43pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ground and pound him, while screaming with glee, "WHERE IS YOUR TKD NOW?! YOUR TKD HATH FORSAKEN YOU!"
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 10:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've read that the originally the black belt was just a white belt gone black from wear/use. A 15 yr. old having a black belt is of course bullshido unless the kid is the martial arts equivalent of Mozart. In my opinion you were right for not pwning the poor bastard. If these TKD schools are going to give kids BB's, they should have the stipulation that they can't talk **** to others and therefore avoid ass kickings.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 10:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The question is, if the kid is too deadly to fight, then how come he hasn't been kicked out of his club?

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 10:23pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richarjs
    I've read that the originally the black belt was just a white belt gone black from wear/use.
    I read that somewhere too but was told that it is not true…

But my white belt did get somewhat yellow after a while…

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    6/10/2005 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't it obvious? His instructor might have the same scary mind-set as this 15yr old BB.This stupid kid has been convinced(brainwashed-whatever you want to call it)by his instructor,his TKD training iwill save from any situation.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast