221920 Bullies, 3936 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/04/2005 6:12pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam is frighteningly thorough in his investigations. I'm glad he's on our side!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2005 9:53pm

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Utah
    I think it's pretty admirable for Sam to spend som hard work (an investigation requires a lot more work than simply typing a few messages) to keep people from falling prey to such a snake-oil salesman.

Who knows: Sam could even unconver enough evidence that might lead to some kind of further criminally fraudulent investigation. Isn't that the entire point of this website - to debunk and expose these people?

I don't understand why people don't support Sam more on this.
    I support him, maybe because bullshido realizes he's BS and most of us think everyone else knows which isnt the case. Hopefully Sam can bring this guy down once and for all, it would be nice to have an address so the next time im visiting in Florida I could knock on his door and have him tell me to my face im a liar on that 10 grande challenge.

goodluck Sam and as ashida would say

"may the force be with you"

Posted On:
    6/04/2005 11:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finding out this information does serve a purpose larger then Ashida, its part of our earlier project that bought a BB certificate off the man. Please excuse my vagueness at this point.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 12:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Finding out this information does serve a purpose larger then Ashida, its part of our earlier project that bought a BB certificate off the man. Please excuse my vagueness at this point.
    Yea i read that thread unbelievable to say the least especially with Kim claiming that that he issues BBs to those he feels qualified which wasnt the case.

Hell getting a BB from Kim is like going to the local Mickey Ds for a burger.

well goodluck Sam looking forward to reading your final report on him

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 12:32am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as frauds exist they should be dealt with regardless of how easily they can be brought down and even moreso when they thumb their nose when being called on their bullshido.

C'mon guys, sam is doin it for the CHILDREN!!!

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 4:03pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath
    Here's a link to the Library of Congress catalog:

http://catalog.loc.gov/

Do a "Basic Search" under the category of "author/creator" for "Kim, Ashida" and "Hunter, Chris."

If you need to peruse any of the titles and your local libraries don't have them, your public library might have an interlibrary loan service that could order them for you from other libraries.
    Thank you that did the trick. Interestingly Hunter's first ninja book was published under his own name in 1980, "The book of the Ninja". There after he started calling himself Ashida. BTW they list his birth year as being 1948. He's at least 56 years old, and would have started publishing Ninja crap when he was 32 years old.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 5:26pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris Hunter is a pseudonym also. His real name is Radford William Davis. See my old post on him. Kim/Hunter/Davis

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 5:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

wow just wow

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote
    Chris Hunter is a pseudonym also. His real name is Radford William Davis. See my old post on him. Kim/Hunter/Davis

here's the latest from aikido girl I KNOW for a fact i never said this on ashidas message board.

I am a bit hesitant to contact this group as they seem to enjoy speaking amongst themselves about how they would enjoy jamming their phalluses down my throat to shut me up. Or was that just Jay Zarella? [To Jay's credit, he seemed to have recanted since, but it was still a naughty thing to say.] But the others seem to think that I need to throw my hands up in the air and give up training, because I'm a small girl. I'm sorry; I won't. If my studying Aikido [and working my tush off experimenting with working on more realistic, but simple, self-protection basics] offends some...why don't they change the ffffff-figurative channel?

I may have said something similar here at bullshido hard to say and i doubt it. One good thing is that his disciples are visiting this site to eavesdrop on the gossip. I havent been around because of traveling/work issues so she must be getting this from god knows where I doubt anyone at bullshido would discourage her or for that matter anyone from MA training unless extenuating circumstances existed.

The ashida kim message board has been thouroughly nuked and his followers are vanishing so apparently Bullshido is having the desired effect.

I dont know why she thinks im part of this so called "bullshido group" im strictly an independent and always have been. Sigh, it looks like i may have to register at his board and try to straighten her out again, that phallic comment doesnt sit very well at all with me especially since i dont recall saying that ever.

hopefully sams investigation is the final nail in the coffin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 6:22pm

Style: Hung Suen Wing Chun, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam great job bud, i really look forward to reading your findings. I dont know why but the thought of someones demise after making up so much crap has a wonderfully warm feeling, maybe im just an ar$ehole that likes seeing people have the crap taken out of them..

Posted On:
    6/05/2005 9:19pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote
    Don that was some brillant research and I will use it. Thats something M.C. Busman didn't even know.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast