Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 3:34am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prohormones are generally not as hot as they are advertised... Steroids work but then have the bad press... There is ALOT of misconception about AAS they dont make you sterile (I have two kids to negate that tired old gem), they do cause testicular shrinkage in some but that is reversible (ie after the cycle they revert) and there can be some other side effects which affect people differently and with varying degrees... also I wouldnt label them a crutch but thats mho... I do though advocate serious research and thought before embarking on what is called the dark side of bbing... read, read and then read some more...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 5:34am

Style: One-armed flailing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still call small balls.

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 6:25am

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I've heard is that pro-hormones tend to distort your body's natural horomone production much more then steriod use does, simply because thats what they were designed to do and that they offer lower returns then steriods.

They existed simply to exploit a hole in legislation which has since been patched.

Having said that this is all 3rd hand information and I've never really looked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 6:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bottom line, either you do it YOURSELF or you have pharmaceutical help.

Which do you want?

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 8:04am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either way (with or without help) you are doing it yourself Darth... gear does not replace hard work and dedication... AAS should be used to enhance a regime not build one... if you dont work hard then you dont grow... its not a magic pill that will turn you into Arnie... sorry GOVERNOR Arnie over night...

Oldman... yes some people do get ball shrinking but they go back to normal size after cessation of AAS use...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 8:14am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you use Performance enhancing drugs ( they are called that for a reason), whilel you are certainly still lifting the weigths and doing the exercises yourself, you KNOW that the gains are NOT yours alone, deep down you know it, its a pyschological crutch, I know, I have seen it.

And when you cycle off of them like you have to, I have seen the effects of that too.

It is NOT worth it.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 8:15am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is any one else getting to the point where you just DO want to see people **** themselves up while exercising, and waste their money on teh d3adly MAs? For pure Schadenfreude.

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 8:20am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by keinhaar
    Is any one else getting to the point where you just DO want to see people **** themselves up while exercising, and waste their money on teh d3adly MAs? For pure Schadenfreude.

*raises hand *

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 8:50am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry Ronin,

My gains are mine. I haven't lifted in 5 weeks as of yesterday, I am still at 265, and in shape.

AAS was a tool, and still is. But the work was all me.

By you saying that none of this is mine is all AAS negates my hard work, which is harder than anyone else in the gym, and my dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    6/03/2005 9:00am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ronin
    If you use Performance enhancing drugs ( they are called that for a reason), whilel you are certainly still lifting the weigths and doing the exercises yourself, you KNOW that the gains are NOT yours alone, deep down you know it, its a pyschological crutch, I know, I have seen it.

And when you cycle off of them like you have to, I have seen the effects of that too.

It is NOT worth it.

Notice the "yours alone" part...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast