Our Sponsors:

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 11:35pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are alleging that someone is a dirtbag and their actions landed them in court, you need to support your arguement by providing the name, docket number, and court location of the case file.

Otherwise how do we know that the anonymous poster is not making this up out of whole cloth.

So go get the relevant information, and post it here to actually start supporting your allegations.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 6:23pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRINGO1 View Post
    I heard that Ted Stickle had some type of fall out with the Mango family. Does anyone know if Ted Stickle is still teaching at Barra Gracie in Katy?
    You may be referring to the reasons for Ted's move from Anchorage, Alaska where he was the head instructor at the Gracie Barra gym. From what I understand he and the other owner of the gym had a dispute which prompted Ted's departure. I don't know any details beyond that really, but word spread through the AK jits-grapevine about it. He's a legit GB BB. Seems he moved to Texas (I assume) and started teaching at Katy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2013 1:33pm

Style: MMA,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back to Paul Thomas. The Mangos just recently agreed to settle out of court, for an undisclosed amount of money. "CAUSE NO. 2011-35192" out of the 234th JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT, in Harris county, Texas. Among other things, the Mangos were sued for liable and slander. But it's been so long pretty sure no one gives a crap now.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617