Administrator

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 1:04am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmullins View Post
    This is Alex Cisne, I am posting under Brandon Mullins' account because I couldn't figure out how to create an account and post a reply...yeah I know.
    That's because you guys are posting from the same computer. Go home and use your own computer to create an account.

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 9:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    That's because you guys are posting from the same computer.
    It's probably the one you see at the lower right of the screen at about 0:19 in:

YouTube- Westside Tour Part 1

Posted On:
    8/02/2010 8:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanshou/ boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hello my name is Aaron Pena concerning the email that was sent out by Westside, i was not informed and had no knowledge of the email until after it was sent and just like Brandon and Alex i too would like to be left out of the drama.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2010 9:40am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here are my question:
    Are the contents of the email true?
    How did all of your names get attached to said email?

The reason I ask is you guys all signed up to distance yourselves from the letter but, none of you have said it isn't true.

Posted On:
    8/02/2010 11:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr126 View Post
    hello my name is Aaron Pena
    "Aaron Pena" confirmed as one of the names attached to the email.

Posted On:
    8/04/2010 11:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    !
    Paul Thomas knows he has my support. What has happened at West Side is unfortunate for everyone but Paul has the support of all of his competitors parents and all of his top students.
    The email uses words that do not accurately describe what occurred at West Side and the entire matter is being addressed. The term evicted describes a legal process, this did not occur. The term inappropriate refers to training methods in the dojo.
    What Paulís partner at West Side did in an emotional upset was unfortunate.
    What Paul does to train his students in the dojo is evident in the tournaments where his children and adults win Team honors every time they show up.
    If you canít stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen bitches!

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 12:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Mac View Post
    The term inappropriate refers to training methods in the dojo.
    Here's the relevant excerpt from the email:

-----Several weeks ago Paul Thomas was evicted from Westside Mixed Martial Arts --- the reasons for this action on our part related to his inappropriate actions and unacceptable behavior with several of the young students -- once we were informed of his actions -- it was impossible to keep him on as a coach/instructor.

So the "inappropriate actions" refer to training methods in the dojo? What exactly were these training methods? What does the "unacceptable behavior" refer to?

The wording in the email would lead any reasonable person to conclude that some kind of illicit behavior was taking place between Paul Thomas and the young students, resulting in Thomas being sent packing once the illicit behavior was brought to the attention of other members of the Westside staff. The insinuation of illicit behavior with young students could be materially harmful to Paul's attempts to establish his new school. As I mentioned above in one of my posts, if Paul Thomas is innocent of any kind of hanky-panky with his young students, he would have grounds for a libel suit. Is Paul going to take legal action against his former business parter?

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 12:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, it looks like there have been more staff changes at Westside:

http://katyjiujitsu.com/Houston-Mixe...structors.html

Ted Stickel is now listed as the BJJ instructor, and Brandon Mullins has mysteriously disappeared from the instructors roster. Is Brandon going to be the subject of the next email, perhaps? Also, although there is no separate bio for Aaron Pena, there is a mention of him in Stickel's bio as being the Westside boxing instructor. So Aaron is one of the Westside staffers. I had been trying to figure out who he was and why his name was attached to the email. Still haven't heard from Chris and Kenny.

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 1:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not going to answer anymore questions regarding this matter. The courts are the proper forum for this not this forum. Anything that may or may not be occuring in court would only be damaged by being discussed here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 2:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Mac View Post
    I am not going to answer anymore questions regarding this matter. The courts are the proper forum for this not this forum. Anything that may or may not be occuring in court would only be damaged by being discussed here.
    Yes, please stop as you haven't answered a single question. You made a statement.

Paul Thomas knows he has my support. What has happened at West Side is unfortunate for everyone but Paul has the support of all of his competitors parents and all of his top students.
    The email uses words that do not accurately describe what occurred at West Side and the entire matter is being addressed. The term evicted describes a legal process, this did not occur. The term inappropriate refers to training methods in the dojo.
    What Paulís partner at West Side did in an emotional upset was unfortunate.
    What Paul does to train his students in the dojo is evident in the tournaments where his children and adults win Team honors every time they show up.
    If you canít stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen bitches!
    Name calling, cheer-leading and **** talking is not answering anything.

So, please don't act like you helped anyone get any answers.